At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.

• lmtoefl
    University: https://member666.com/
    Nationality: https://member666.com/
    July 19, 2021 at 4:15 pm

At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

No one can deny that study is the priority for students at school. I hold the firm belief that students’ physical and mental health is equally important as study, and therefore sports and social activities need equivalently financial support from universities. If I were the administer of a university, I would definitely distribute an equal amount of budget in both study facilities and entertainment equipment. I take this opinion for two main reasons and they will be developed in the subsequent paragraphs.

To begin with, sports activities are as important as studying for students because doing sports can benefit students’ physical health. Students who keep fit can be away from illness, and thus can concentrate on their work and study more efficiently. My opinion on this matter is profoundly influenced by my personal experience. When I was in high school, I was sedentary, as most of the Chinese kids who are preparing for the college entrance examination. I was skinny and sometimes found it hard to concentrate. I work very hard, but it seemed that my performance did not get much improvement. One of my teacher whose major is psychology once advised my to do exercise regularly, then I tried running every morning and things became much better. I focused on my study with ease and eventually got into my dream college.

Secondly, social activities are essential for students to keep mentally healthy, and thus equally important as taking classes or reading in the libraries. Social activities are critical components in college life. Some research shows that students who have a high quality of social life are happier and more likely to have good academic performance and pleasant personalities. Moreover, social activities can help improve students’ necessary skills, such as communication and cooperation skills, which can pave the way for future career success. Besides, building connections with others can ease students’ stress from the study, and help them manage their emotions in college.

In light of the above-mentioned reasons, I strongly believe that attending sports and social activities are equally important as studying in classes and libraries.

August 1, 2021 at 4:32 am

No one can deny that study is the priority for students at school. [ lack of organic connection from the last sentence ]I (hold the firm belief)[ wordy ] that students’ physical and mental health is equally important as study, and therefore sports and social activities need equivalently[unclear adverb  ] financial support from universities.[lengthy sentence  ] If I were the administer of a university, I would definitely[redundant adverb  ] distribute an[article error  ] equal amount of budget in[wrong preposition  ] both study facilities and entertainment equipment. I take this opinion for two main reasons[ summarize reasons ] and they will be developed in the subsequent paragraphs.

To begin with, sports activities are as important as studying for students because doing sports can benefit students’ physical health. Students who keep fit can be away from illness, and thus can concentrate on their work and study more efficiently. My opinion on this matter is profoundly influenced by my personal experience. When I was in high school, I was sedentary, as most of the Chinese kids who are preparing for the college entrance examination. I was skinny and sometimes found it hard to concentrate. I work very hard, but it seemed that my performance did not get much improvement. One of my teacher whose major is psychology once advised my to do exercise regularly, then I tried running every morning and things became much better. I focused on my study with ease and eventually got into my dream college.

Secondly, social activities are essential for students to keep mentally healthy, and thus equally important as taking classes or reading in the libraries. Social activities are critical components in college life. Some research shows that students who have a high quality of social life are happier and more likely to have good academic performance and pleasant personalities. Moreover, social activities can help improve students’ necessary skills, such as communication and cooperation skills, which can pave the way for future career success. Besides, building connections with others can ease students’ stress from the study, and help them manage their emotions in college.

In light of the above-mentioned reasons, I strongly believe that attending sports and social activities are equally important as studying in classes and libraries.

August 1, 2021 at 4:36 am

Partial revision [All sentences are problematic.]