Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• log
    University: UIBE
    Nationality: China
    September 23, 2021 at 6:43 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

To enjoy the art or to enjoy a workout, this is a question. With limited budgets, governments have to choose between sponsoring the arts and funding extraordinary athletes. From my perspective, despite the potential positive influence of the arts, much more public spending is in desperate need when it comes to the digital era.

As it is known to all, No one can deny that the arts could never be replaced by any other kind of human invention.  All across the history, artists such as Pablo Picasso and Galileo make great contributions to the education of enriching people’s souls by their paintings and so on. However, we have to admit, more public money donated to art museums and artists don’t necessarily help to make masterpieces. On the contrary, through investing more money in supporting athletics, we can achieve much greater success.

First, more money spent on athletics can boost the participation of sports events among the public. Compared to investment on arts, regardless of the precious works and splendid museums, young people are more likely to be attracted by exciting sports events and excellent players. Every time after watching a football match in the local sport studio, I will organize a match with my friends and classmates imagining to perform just like the players I love. While after visiting the local art museum, despite being admirable to the masterpieces by ancient artists, I do not want to be pick up my brush or sit in front of a piano. Therefore the money spend on athletics is much more efficient.

Moreover, bodybuilding is actually a part of art in a broad sense. In the time of Roman and Athens, great artists and philosophers are both talented in art and sport. We can learn this obvious fact from their works. The great sculptures at that time are mostly about muscling generals, which shows that the beauty of mankind, by exercising and doing sports, is enjoyed from an artistic perspective.

For those reasons, we can conclude that supporting athletics is more important compared to supporting art.

September 23, 2021 at 1:52 pm

To enjoy the (article error) art or to enjoy (delete) a workout, this is a question (rephrase). With limited budgets, governments have to choose between sponsoring the arts and funding extraordinary athletes. From my perspective, despite the potential positive influence of the arts, much more public spending is in desperate need (simplify) when it comes to the digital era (funding for the arts or sports? unclear).

As it is known to all, No one can deny that the arts could never be replaced by any other kind of human invention.  All across the history, artists such as Pablo Picasso and Galileo make great contributions to the education of enriching people’s souls by their paintings and so on. However, we have to admit, more public money donated to art museums and artists don’t necessarily help to make masterpieces. On the contrary, through investing more money in supporting athletics, we can achieve much greater success.

First, more money spent on athletics can boost the participation of sports events among the public. Compared to investment on arts, regardless of the precious works and splendid museums, young people are more likely to be attracted by exciting sports events and excellent players. Every time after watching a football match in the local sport studio, I will organize a match with my friends and classmates imagining to perform just like the players I love. While after visiting the local art museum, despite being admirable to the masterpieces by ancient artists, I do not want to be pick up my brush or sit in front of a piano. Therefore the money spend on athletics is much more efficient.

Moreover, bodybuilding is actually a part of art in a broad sense. In the time of Roman and Athens, great artists and philosophers are both talented in art and sport. We can learn this obvious fact from their works. The great sculptures at that time are mostly about muscling generals, which shows that the beauty of mankind, by exercising and doing sports, is enjoyed from an artistic perspective.

For those reasons, we can conclude that supporting athletics is more important compared to supporting art.

September 23, 2021 at 1:53 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

log
    University: UIBE
    Nationality: China
    September 24, 2021 at 12:17 pm

To enjoy art or to a workout, it is worth considering. With limited budgets, governments have to choose between sponsoring the arts and funding extraordinary athletes. From my perspective, despite the potential positive influence of the arts, much more public spending on sports is in need when it comes to the digital era.

As it is known to all, art could never be replaced by any other kind of human invention. Historically, artists such as Picasso and Galileo had made significant contributions to the education of enriching people’s souls by their paintings. However, we have to admit that more public money donated to art museums and artists doesn’t necessarily help make masterpieces. On the contrary, by investing more money in supporting athletics, we can achieve much greater success.

First, more money spent on athletics can boost the participation of sports events among the public. Regardless of the precious works and splendid museums, young people are more likely to be attracted by exciting sports events and excellent players. After watching a football match in the local sport studio, I will organize a game with my friends and classmates, trying to perform well just like the players I love. While after visiting the local art museum, despite being admirable to the masterpieces by ancient artists, I do not want to pick up my brush or sit in front of a piano. Therefore, the money spent on athletics is much more efficient.

Moreover, bodybuilding is actually a part of art in a broad sense. In ancient Roman and Athens, great artists and philosophers are both talented in art and sport. We can learn this obvious fact from their works. The extraordinary sculptures at that time are primarily about muscling generals, which shows the beauty of humankind. Thus, exercising and doing sports are enjoyed from an artistic perspective.

For those reasons mentioned above, we can conclude that supporting athletics is more important compared to supporting art.

September 24, 2021 at 2:27 pm

To enjoy art or to [ structural issue: to do…and (to) do.. ]a workout, it[ unclear pronoun ] is worth considering[ unclear sentence ]. With limited budgets[ word form error ], governments[word form error  ] have to choose between sponsoring the[article error  ] arts and funding extraordinary athletes[ structural issue:  arts vs athletes ]. From my perspective, despite the potential positive influence of the [article error  ]arts, much more public spending [subject fails to link the subject/object of the prior sentence  ]on sports is in need[rephrase the sentence  ] when it [unclear pronoun  ]comes to the[/this  ] digital era.

As it is known to all, art could never be replaced by any other kind of human invention. Historically, artists such as Picasso and Galileo had made significant contributions to the education of enriching people’s souls by their paintings. However, we have to admit that more public money donated to art museums and artists doesn’t necessarily help make masterpieces. On the contrary, by investing more money in supporting athletics, we can achieve much greater success.

First, more money spent on athletics can boost the participation of sports events among the public. Regardless of the precious works and splendid museums, young people are more likely to be attracted by exciting sports events and excellent players. After watching a football match in the local sport studio, I will organize a game with my friends and classmates, trying to perform well just like the players I love. While after visiting the local art museum, despite being admirable to the masterpieces by ancient artists, I do not want to pick up my brush or sit in front of a piano. Therefore, the money spent on athletics is much more efficient.

Moreover, bodybuilding is actually a part of art in a broad sense. In ancient Roman and Athens, great artists and philosophers are both talented in art and sport. We can learn this obvious fact from their works. The extraordinary sculptures at that time are primarily about muscling generals, which shows the beauty of humankind. Thus, exercising and doing sports are enjoyed from an artistic perspective.

For those reasons mentioned above, we can conclude that supporting athletics is more important compared to supporting art.

September 24, 2021 at 3:34 pm

Fix all similar errors. I will not work on your essay unless in your next version problems are minimized.