It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Molly
    University: MCQ
    Nationality: China
    May 20, 2020 at 2:55 pm

It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It is becoming more controversial whether knowing ideas and concepts is more critical than learning facts. Personally speaking, both of them are equally important. This idea will be illustrated based on their impacts on learners.

Firstly speaking, the ideas that olds taught can be tolerant which may be altered based on the thinking of older generations, thus it may cause opposite effects for students’ recognizations. For instance, I recently saw a piece of news that one cat been dropped down from the 5th floor, as its owner been told by his aunt that it has 9 lives. Although this example is quite rare, we still can’t deny the importance to picture the real.

Additionally, what should be mentioned is that students are easier to understand and utilize their skills from their judgments of the facts. Compared to taking notes of Newton’s First Law, breaking an egg during cooking a breakfast gives me a better understanding. What should be mentioned is that although it has been 4 months after that, and I couldn’t recall what color of the pen that I used for notes, it’s hard to forget the yolk running towards the ground.

In conclusion, joining both teaching styles will lead to efficiently learning for students.

May 20, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Your essay is too short. Make it to 300 – 320 words.