Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People often buy products not because they really need them but because other people have them.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People often buy products not because they really need them but because other people have them.

• Sally
    University: No
    Nationality: China
    September 19, 2022 at 7:06 am

<div class=”lake-content”>
    <p id=”uea1c8247″ class=”ne-p”><span class=”ne-text”> Purchasing products is a regular part of people’s every day life. For the most time, people buy exact what they need, like food or drinks, while sometimes they also buy things in order to catch up the trend. From my perspective, people do buy products since other have them, however, this should not be described as ‘often’.</span></p>
    <p id=”u6d3c64a2″ class=”ne-p”><span class=”ne-text”> Admittedly, this phenomenon, buying things only because others have them, exists. It can be understood that being left behind feels no good. However, not everyone is affected by this emotion and thus rush to buy things. For instance, teenagers are more likely to buy things they do not need in order to catch up with others. When everyone around them are discussing about the latest Iphone they just bought, as some one who do not have it, it is difficult to join them and have fun in talking about the related topics. They are more emotional sensitive and more interested in being fashion and popular than mature adults. Therefore, only teenagers would probably buy this latest Iphone despite their old phone still functions well, not most people. </span></p>
    <p id=”u8decea3b” class=”ne-p”><span class=”ne-text”> In addition, most people buy things due to their demand. Take our every day meal as an example, people go to grocery store to purchase fresh food to satisfy basic need, not to following trend or because others go to grocery store. Even though sometime they buy something they do not need, it does not mean that they are buying it for vain glory. As for myself, sometimes I may buy a beautiful dress even though I do not really need a new one. I just appreciate the design or color of the dress, not because I saw my friend wore it yesterday.</span></p>
    <p id=”ua31ba803″ class=”ne-p”><span class=”ne-text”> In a word, only a small group of people in this world buy things for vanity reasons. Thus, from my opinion, people do not often buy things merely since other have them.</span></p>

</div>

September 20, 2022 at 1:13 am

Please remove the unreadable codes and then resubmit your essay.

Sally
    University: No
    Nationality: China
    September 20, 2022 at 1:03 pm

Purchasing products is a regular part of people’s every day life. For the most time, people buy exact what they need, like food or drinks, while sometimes they also buy things in order to catch up the trend. From my perspective, people do buy products since other have them, however, this should not be described as ‘often’.
    Admittedly, this phenomenon, buying things only because others have them, exists. It can be understood that being left behind feels no good. However, not everyone is affected by this emotion and thus rush to buy things. For instance, teenagers are more likely to buy things they do not need in order to catch up with others. When everyone around them are discussing about the latest Iphone they just bought, as some one who do not have it, it is difficult to join them and have fun in talking about the related topics. They are more emotional sensitive and more interested in being fashion and popular than mature adults. Therefore, only teenagers would probably buy this latest Iphone despite their old phone still functions well, not most people.
    In addition, most people buy things due to their demand. Take our every day meal as an example, people go to grocery store to purchase fresh food to satisfy basic need, not to following trend or because others go to grocery store. Even though sometime they buy something they do not need, it does not mean that they are buying it for vain glory. As for myself, sometimes I may buy a beautiful dress even though I do not really need a new one. I just appreciate the design or color of the dress, not because I saw my friend wore it yesterday.<
    In a word, only a small group of people in this world buy things for vanity reasons. Thus, from my opinion, people do not often buy things merely since other have them.