Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• CZXGMCMASTER
    University: BISTU
    Nationality: CHINA
    September 22, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Teachers were more appreciated and valued by society in the past than they are nowadays. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, teachers have been criticized and complained a lot about different things, such as their way of teaching, their behaviors, and their knowledge level. Although some of these blames or complaints are plausible, some other criticisms are unreasonable. For my perspective, I certainly agree that teachers were more appreciated and valued b society in the past than they are nowadays.

First of all, one of the reasons that teachers receive more and more blames and complaints is the criteria of hiring a teacher decrease. As the population increase, the demanding for teachers is also increase, so schools have to recruit more teacher to deal with this problem. This may lead to the phenomenon that some teachers’ knowledge level or way of teaching is not as high as the previous teachers’, especially primary school and junior school. Thus, some students and parents blame that teachers are not as good as expected. When I studied in primary school, the criteria of hiring a teacher were very strict.

Secondly, another reason why teachers are less valued and appreciated than the past teacher is that developing technology makes the role of teacher not as important as teachers used to be. The prevalence of the internet and various electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops makes studying easier than the past. People can learn any courses through the internet. If we want to learn some difficult courses like science, engineering, math, or technology, we can search relevant videos on youtube. If we want to read some classic literature, we can download a book application to find books we want to read. It is so convenient for people to learn anything out of school.

Although these two reasons above may lead to less reputation of teachers, it does not means that teachers are not necessary for us. Primary school students still need good teachers to teachers to teach them different things that cannot be learned by themselves, things like how to deal with relationships with others or control their emotions. So, school needs to find appropriate teachers, although teachers are not enough for student.

October 1, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 65% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 20% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

October 1, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Please add my WeChat and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.