The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• StarSky
    University: 中国海洋大学
    Nationality: 中国
    September 26, 2020 at 11:47 pm

The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Every society need rules in order to run. young people who just leave the school don’t have the concept to live in a society. Thus, they need these rules unless they might do something inappropriately to rub someone or make mistakes that they cannot compensate for. For instance, My brother entered a company when he just graduated from his university. And he made a big mistake in the first week because he took over himself to do hand out a file without telling his boss and this file had several irrational places that the customer didn’t satisfied. The customer didn’t cooperate with his company and thus the company lost a large amount of money. My brother lost his job and thanks to the company didn’t let my brother to compensate for the lost. Thereby, because my brother didn’t follow the rule, he lost his job, and the company lost money and the customer became unhappy and needed to find another company to cooperate which would waste a lot of time. The society became unstable. And thus, people should obey the rules.

Besides, people can form a good habit through obeying rules. They can learn what they should do and what they shouldn’t do. They will become more mature and sociable which could let them success more easily. Let’s take my brother’s example again. Through this example, he learned how to communicate with his boss and his colleagues. He become more outgoing and more flexible to deal with things he can’t get used to. His next company didn’t refuse him because of his fault. He was very appreciate and work hard. Also, he learned to obey every rules, no matter obvious or obscure, to render his work perfectly achieved. And he is very successful and make a lot of money now. Thus, it can be seen that obeying rules can let a person become success and help them form a good habit.

October 1, 2020 at 6:10 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    2. Extensive grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

October 1, 2020 at 6:12 pm

Please add my WeChat account and remind me of forwarding screenshot reviews.