Do you agree or disagree with the following the statement : the more money a peo

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following the statement : the more money a peo

• Elsa
    University: Peking Union Medical College
    Nationality: China
    October 30, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Firstly, the reason why I hold this view is that there will set a good example for public, if wealthy people give away to charities. As we all know, people who can earn more money means they must have some talented abilities that will become common people’s hero. Therefore, public public will follow the step of these wealthy people when they donate money to charities. For instant, my favourite people named Lay Zhang, who is a producer of music, he tends to do some charities,like helping poor area school build reading room or setting scholarship to his junior high school, which impressed me a lot. Therefore, his fans follow his way and also donate some money to poetry, no matter how much money. So, he builds up a good example for the whole society. However, if people who earn more money tend to enjoy buying expensive things instead of helping others, in the long run, they will feel bored and have no sense of achievements. Even worse, they may addict to alcohol or drug to achieve satisfaction. Therefor, I think rich man should do more charities.

Secondly, with no doubt that everyone should take duties to make the whole country become better. People who can make more money should take their duties to help country develop and doing charities is a good way to reduce the government’s load which are wonderful. According to the survey conducted by Peking university, even thought the government have had put so many efforts to help poor area, there are still huge people under the lowest line of income, which means public should do something not just the government. So people who earn more money are the best choice. When they donate their money to help others that the government will relief a little. For example, Jack Ma helps a large number of rural teachers to get trains which will definitely improve teaching level. Under such condition, I note for the latter one.

October 31, 2019 at 9:47 pm

I will not work on this essay unless you substantively improve your writing on the other essay. Thanks!