Young people enjoy life more than old people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Young people enjoy life more than old people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Jane Elsa
    University: SJTU
    Nationality: China
    July 9, 2020 at 7:02 am

Young people enjoy life more than old people do. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people argue as if it’s a general truth that young people enjoy life more than older people do. But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them and I would explore a few primary ones here.

The main problem of the statement is that it is ignorant of the basic fact that the elder people are more financial free than the young adult in most cases. They are able to afford the cost of enjoying life. For example, they can travel to wherever they want using the savings accumulated through their years of work. However, the young people, which are the freshmen in society, can barely support their daily life.

Another reason why I disagree with the argument is that I believe that with the rapid development of economic and the more and more fierce competence with the ethic, the young people are more stressed than the ones in the past. They are anxious about study and the work. However, the elderly, who have been retired, can follow their hearts without any concerns.

Lastly, there is another factor that deserves some word here. It’s probable that the older people can keep a slower pace than the young people do, enabling them to discover and appreciate the beauty of life. On the contrary, the young adults can ignore the beauty due to lacking in experience and being in hurry. For example, once I travelled with my grandfather and arrived at a lake. I found it boring and just wanted to leave as soon as possible because the lake seemed to be normal. However, my grandfather could discover that the lake shaped like a moon and birds whistle sounded like they were accompanying the flow of the water.

In a word, I hold the firm position that the older people can enjoy life than the young people from all aspects.

July 9, 2020 at 9:59 pm

You need to complete the revision of the following essay prior to submitting a new essay. Please also add my WeChat. Thanks.

https://writersforme.com/forums/topic/playing-simpler-toys-or-playing-outside-with-friends-would-be-better-for-childrens-development0705/