Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

• icepear
    University: USTC
    Nationality: China
    February 17, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

With the development of society and economy, our lives become more and more complex. As young people, we are facing lots of burdens and uncertainty. Therefore, having the ability to plan and orgnize for our life is particularly important.

Firstly, as we all know, the pace of modern life is faster than ever before. We are under great pressure from study because our teachers assign a large number of tasks. In this case, if we can make a proper plan and schedule our time scientifically, our efficiency can improve significantly which indirectly relieve our stress from heavy workload. Take myself as an example. I had no plan about my time in the past. As a result, I used to feel that there was hardly enough time to finish my work in time no matter how hard I tried. Later, I took the advice from others to separate a big task in several smaller ones and plan my time properly. I was surprised to find that I was more focused on a single task and could easily finish it in the time I expected. Undoubtedly, planning time improved my efficiency.

In addition, it’s obvious that there is more and more uncertainty and young people have to face many choices. Some young people are indecisive in front of a variety of choices which leads them miss many precious opportunities. However, those who have arranged their lives in the long run have clear goals and long-term plans. For them, it’s easy to make the right decision when they are in a cross road. Plans of their life and clear objectives help them seize every opportunity and make the best choice.

In brief, the organization of daily life can improve our efficiency of work and study and a long-term plan for our future life make us decisive while facing a dizzing array of choices. So in my perspective, it’s essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

February 17, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Score: 73.6

Issues:

1. Nearly 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. More than 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

icepear
    February 17, 2020 at 3:06 pm

With the development of society and the economy, our lives become more and more complex. As young people, we are facing lots of burdens and uncertainty. Therefore, having the ability to plan and organize for our life is particularly important.

Firstly, as we all know, the pace of modern life is faster than ever before. We are under high pressure from the study because our teachers assign a large number of tasks. In this case, if we can make a proper plan and schedule our time scientifically, our efficiency can improve significantly, which indirectly relieves our stress from the heavy workload. Take me as an example. I had no plan for my time in the past. As a result, I used to feel that there was hardly enough time to finish my work on time. Later, I took the advice from others to separate one task into several smaller ones and plan my time properly. I was surprised to find that I was more focused on a single task. And I could easily finish an assignment in the time I expected. Undoubtedly, planning time improved my efficiency.

Besides, it’s obvious that there is more and more uncertainty, and young people have to face many choices. Some young people are indecisive in front of a variety of options, which leads them to miss many precious opportunities. However, those who have arranged their lives for the long haul have clear goals and long-term plans. For them, it’s easy to make the right decision when they are at a crossroads. Plans of their life and clear objectives help them seize every opportunity and make the best choice.

In brief, the organization of daily life can improve our efficiency of work and study. Meanwhile, a long-term plan for our future life can make us decisive while facing a dizzying array of choices. So in my perspective, young people need to have the ability to plan and organize.

February 17, 2020 at 8:37 pm

Score: 74.5

With the development of society and the economy, our lives become more and more complex [  unclear word]. As young people, we are facing lots of burdens and uncertainty. Therefore, having the ability to plan and organize for our life is particularly important.

Firstly, as we all know, the pace of modern life is faster than ever before. We are under high pressure from the study because our teachers assign a large number of tasks. In this case, if we can [ grammatical error with subjunctive voice ]make a proper plan and schedule our time scientifically, our efficiency can[ grammatical error with subjunctive voice ] improve significantly, which indirectly relieves our stress from the heavy workload. Take me as an example. I had no plan for my time in the past. As a result, I used to feel that there was hardly enough time to finish my work on time. Later, I took the advice from others to separate one task into several smaller ones and plan my time properly. I was surprised to find that I was [ Dull BE verb ]more focused on a single task. [ punctuation error with coordinating word ]And I could easily finish/complete an assignment in/during the time I expected[ grammatical error/had expected ]. Undoubtedly, planning time improved my efficiency.

Besides, it’s[ informal ] obvious that there is more and more uncertainty, and young people have to face many choices. Some young people are indecisive in front of a variety of options, which leads them to miss many precious opportunities. However, those who have arranged their lives for the long haul have clear goals and long-term plans. For them, it’s[informal  ] easy to make the right decision when they are at a crossroads. Plans of their life and clear objectives help them seize every opportunity and make the best choice.

In brief, the organization of daily life can improve our efficiency of work and study. Meanwhile, a long-term plan for our future life can make us decisive while facing a dizzying array of choices. So in my perspective, young people need to have the ability to plan and organize.

icepear
    February 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm

With the development of society and the economy, our lives become more and more complex. As young people, we are facing lots of burdens and uncertainty. Therefore, having the ability to plan and organize for our life is particularly important.

Firstly, as we all know, the pace of modern life is faster than ever before. We are under high pressure from the study because our teachers assign a large number of tasks. In this case, if we could make a proper plan and schedule our time scientifically, our efficiency could improve significantly, which indirectly relieves our stress from the heavy workload. Take me as an example. I had no plan for my time in the past. As a result, I used to feel that there was hardly enough time to finish my work on time. Later, I took the advice from others to separate one task into several smaller ones and plan my time properly. I was surprised to find that I could focus more on a single task, and I could easily finish an assignment in the time I had expected. Undoubtedly, planning time improved my efficiency.

Besides, there is more and more uncertainty, so young people have to face many choices. Some young people are indecisive in front of a variety of options, which leads them to miss many precious opportunities. However, those who have arranged their lives for the long haul have clear goals and long-term plans. For them, making the right decision is easy when they are at a crossroads. Plans of their life and clear objectives help them seize every opportunity and make the best choice.

February 21, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Score: 73.7

Final revision

With the development of society and the [articl error  ] economy, our lives become more and more complex[ wrong word ]. As young people, we are facing lots of burdens and uncertainty. Therefore, having the ability to plan and organize for our life is particularly important.

Firstly, as we all know, the pace of modern life is faster than ever before[ redundant ]. We are under high pressure from the study because our teachers assign a large number of tasks. In this case, if we could make [grammatical error with subjunctive voice  ]a proper plan and schedule our time scientifically, our efficiency could improve [ grammatical error ]significantly, which indirectly relieves our stress from the heavy workload. Take me as an example. I had no plan for my time in the past. As a result, I used to feel that there was hardly enough time to finish my work on time. Later, I took the advice from others to separate one task into several smaller ones and plan my time properly. I was surprised to find that I could focus more on a single task, and I could easily finish an assignment in the time I had expected. Undoubtedly, planning time improved my efficiency.

Besides, there is more and more uncertainty[logical incompleteness  ], so young people have to face many choices. Some young people are indecisive in front of a variety of options, which leads them to miss many precious opportunities. However, those who have arranged their lives for the long haul have clear goals and long-term plans. For them, making the right decision is easy when they are at a crossroads. Plans of their life and clear objectives help them seize every opportunity and make the best choice.

In brief, the organization[ word form error ] of organizing daily life can improve our efficiency of work and study. Meanwhile, a long-term plan for our future life can make us decisive while facing a dizzying array of choices. So in my perspective, young people need to have the ability to plan and organize.

Tagged: