For any business to be successful, it must spend lot of money on advertising.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For any business to be successful, it must spend lot of money on advertising.

• Chuer
    University: Beijing institute of technology
    Nationality: China
    September 18, 2022 at 12:21 pm

For any business to be successful, it must spend lot of money on advertising.

Having come across too numerous float ads, I am tired of all these dishonest business tricks. So I completely refute the idea that spending a lot of money on advertising is the inevitable path to commercial success.

As we all know, any company has to face their assignments about how to allocate their budget pin chart. The budget is limited. If you want to put too much weight on advertising, you have to ignore the rest to some degree. For example, quality, the most essential part. We have heard countless negative examples. Sanlu was once China’s biggest milk company. Their covering advertising gave most Chinese a positive image. That was why Chinese people became so furious when it broke down because of their toxic-milk problem.

That comes to my second standpoint. Advertising without constriction continuously leads to cheating consumers’ trust. We all recognize that nobody is perfect, but advertising is. Advertisements now are everywhere, conveying too much false bueaty as placebo. Their goals are raising people’s desire and appetite. After being filled with advertisements, for some people, our real world seems too awful to live in. So it seems to me that businesses that advertise too much are irresponsible dream-makers, grabbing money from consumers without lifting any of the social load.

Frankly speaking, brilliant products also need advertising. But it is better to let it be a warning to businessmen that the quality of the product, the spirit of the company, and the duties of the company are never out of date. If we make some effort, there will be a healthier environment for the entire market.

September 20, 2022 at 1:25 am

Fix the problems indicated on the screenshot reviews and then resubmit your essay.