For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

• Jeff10086
    University: sysu
    Nationality: china
    July 25, 2020 at 1:49 pm

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

I think we can not make an absolute conclusion. All things being equal, both the relating well to people and studying hard are essential. Different groups of people have different demand, and different people would make a preference between two choices.

My point of view is based on my experience. I am majoring in chemistry in my university, and I think studying hard in school is prior to relating to people for me. For one reason, chemistry requires accumulated knowledge and experience in the lab. The more I learned, the more credits I earned. Moreover, my future career is based on my knowledge instead of my relationship. A wide net of relationship makes no sense for me.

However, my situation does not fit in anyone. One of my friends, who is majoring economy and business, has a definitely opposite way compared with me. For him, building a wider relationship to people would make a huge benefit for not only his courses but his future career. For example, some of his courses need to complete by a group. In this term, a wide net of relationship can help find useful messages more efficiently. Moreover, after graduation, it would be easier to enter a big company if you have a relationship to staffs or even CEO, etc, who is familiar to your background.

After all, we can draw a conclusion that which one is more important depends on yourselves. Of course, if you were good at both relating to people and studying hard, your succeed rate would skyrocket. However, we emphasize more about the knowledge nowadays because science is leading humanity to make greater progress. It will be counterproductive if you only focus on the ability to relate well to people. On the other hand, we can not just study in school. Only if you relate well to people will you broaden your horizon, which is equally essential.

July 27, 2020 at 8:26 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Sentence clarity, make your thesis clear in your introduction.
    2. Preposition Errors
    3. Word Choice errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Jeff10086
    University: sysu
    Nationality: china
    July 29, 2020 at 2:22 am

Honestly, we can not make an absolute conclusion. All things being equal, both relating well to people and studying hard were essential. Different groups of people have different demands, and different people would make a preference between two choices.

My point of view determines my experience. I am majoring in chemistry at my university, and I think studying hard in school is prior to relating to people for me. For one reason, chemistry requires accumulated knowledge and experience in the lab. The more I learned, the more credits I earned. Moreover, my future career is based on my accumulation of chemical basics instead of my relationship. A wide net of relationship makes no sense for me.

However, my situation does not fit anyone. One of my friends is majoring economics and business. He has a definitely opposite way compared with me. For him, building an extensive relationship among people would make a huge benefit for not only his courses but his future career. For example, some of his courses need to complete by a group. In this term, a wide net of relationships can help find useful messages more efficiently. Moreover, after graduation, it would be easier to enter a big company if you have a relationship among staffs or even CEO, etc., who is familiar to your background.

After all, we can conclude that which one is more important depends on yourselves. Of course, if you were good at both relating to people and studying hard, your success rate would skyrocket. However, we emphasize more about the knowledge nowadays because science is leading humanity to make promising progress. It will be counterproductive if you only focus on the ability to relate well to people. On the other hand, we can not just study hard. Only if you relate well to people will you broaden your horizon, which is equally essential.

July 29, 2020 at 11:05 am

Score: 64.6

Honestly, we can not make an absolute conclusion. All things being equal, both relating well to people and studying hard were (verb tense error) essential. Different groups of people have different demands, and different people would make a preference between two choices. (last sentence is vague and does not add information, instead make your argument, example: “Studying hard and learning social skills are both necessary steps to success in your future career.”)

My point of view determines my experience. I am majoring in chemistry at my university, and I think studying hard in school is prior more important than to relating to people in my case for me. For one reason, chemistry requires accumulated knowledge and experience in the lab. The more I learned, the more credits I earned. Moreover, my future career is based on my accumulation of chemical basics (word choice – change “chemical basics”) instead of my relationships. A wide net of relationships makes no sense for me.

However, my situation does not fit anyone everyone. One of my friends is majoring in economics and business. He needs a much different set of skills than me  has a definitely opposite way compared with me. For him, building an extensive relationships among with people will benefit would make a huge benefit for not only his courses but his future career. For example, some of his courses need to need to be completed by a group. In this term Therefore, a wide net of relationships can help find useful messages more efficiently (unclear). Moreover, after graduation, it would will be easier to enter a big company if you have a relationships among with staffs or even the CEO, etc., who is familiar to your background.

After all, we can conclude that which one is more important depends on yourselves In conclusion, whether studying hard or building relationships is more important depends on the situation. Of course, if you were are good at both relating to people and studying hard, your success rate would will skyrocket. However, we emphasize more about the knowledge more nowadays because science is leading humanity to make promising progress. It will would be counterproductive if you only focused on the your ability to relate well to people. On the other hand, we can not just study hard. Only if you relate well to people will you broaden your horizon, which is equally essential.