For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

• Lcj
    University: shanghai university
    Nationality: china
    October 15, 2020 at 3:20 pm

For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.

It is hard to deny professional knowledge plays a significant role in one’s career. This fact may mislead impressionable people to believe the ability to get along with others is less crucial. However, I think the ability to relate well to people outweighs learning ability. My reasons are as follows.

First and foremost, getting along well with people is the premise of obtaining a satisfied job. And as we all know, people should grasp every chance to get a job in this highly competitive era., and well-paid jobs usually follow a series of interviews. So people should possess the ability to relate well to others for good performance in interviews. To consider a possible scenario, if you have outstanding learning abilities, but you unfortunately fail in the interview, you even don’t have the chance to show your brilliant professional skills. Therefore, the priority of relating capacity is enough obvious.

Furthermore, a good relationship could bring improvement of work efficiency. The capacity of getting along with others enables people to make friends. Everyone has his or her own merits, and people usually will share their viewpoints with each other because of deep intimacy. When people confront difficulties at work, they can discuss to deal with problems. During the process of exchanging ideas, they could find optimal solutions in a short time. For example, Marx completed the communist manifesto and capital theory with the help of his friend Engels. Without Engels, Marx might not be able to finish these works which influenced the world.

Nevertheless, a voice arises that studying hard in school is important because people need strong academic abilities to support their future careers. Ironically, if people are knowledgeable but lack the ability to relate, it is hard for them to find an ideal job, not to say corporate with others to complete missions.

In conclusion, I maintain that people should give priority to the ability of getting along with others.

October 15, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Score: 54.7

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Summarize reasons in the first paragraph.
    3. Use your own words to write.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Lcj
    October 19, 2020 at 4:27 pm

It is hard to deny professional knowledge plays a significant role in one’s career. This fact may mislead impressionable people to believe the ability to get along is less crucial. However, I think the ability to relate well to people outweighs learning ability. My reasons are as follows.

Firstly, getting along well with people is the premise of obtaining a decent job. And as we all know, people should grasp every chance to get a job in this highly competitive era., and well-paid jobs usually follow a series of interviews. Hence, people should possess the ability to relate well to leave a good impression in interviews. To consider a possible scenario, if a high-qualified man, unfortunately, fails in the interview, he even doesn’t have the chance to show his brilliant professional skills. Consequently, the priority of relating capacity is obvious.

Furthermore, a good relationship could bring improvement in work efficiency. The capacity to get along with others enables people to make friends. People are likely to share viewpoints with friends because of deep intimacy. When people confront difficulties at work, they can discuss with friends to solve problems. During the process of exchanging ideas, they could find optimal solutions in a short time. For example, Marx completed the communist manifesto and capital theory with the help of his friend Engels. Without Engels, Marx might not be able to finish these works, which influenced the world.

Nevertheless, a consensus argues studying hard in school is essential because people need strong academic knowledge to support their future careers. Ironically, if people are informed but lack the ability to relate, it is hard for them to find an ideal job, not to say corporate with others to complete missions.

In conclusion, I maintain that people should give priority to the ability to get along with others. Because this ability can lead to not only job satisfaction but also a high performance at work.

Lcj
    October 20, 2020 at 11:05 am

up

Lcj
    October 21, 2020 at 12:37 pm

up

October 21, 2020 at 3:04 pm

Partial Revision: significant editing needed

It is hard to deny professional knowledge plays a significant role in one’s career. This fact may mislead impressionable people to believe the ability to get along is less crucial. However, I think the ability to relate well to people outweighs learning ability. My reasons are as follows. (Rewrite introduction, the first two sentences do not add anything. State your argument and provide some short reasoning)

Firstly, getting along well with people is necessary to obtain the premise of obtaining a decent job. And as we all know, Due to the high level of competition, people should grasp every chance to get a job in this highly competitive era., and to land a well-paid job you need to display these skills in your job interview s usually follow a series of interviews. Hence, people should develop this skill to give possess the ability to relate well to leave a good impression in interviews. To consider a possible scenario For example, if a highly-qualified candidate man, unfortunately, fails in the interview, he will not have even doesn’t have the chance to show his brilliant professional skills. Consequently, developing and using your interpersonal skills is crucial to getting your foot in the door priority of relating capacity is obvious.

Furthermore, building strong relations improves your work performance a good relationship could bring improvement in work efficiency. The capacity to get along with others enables people to make friends. People are likely to share viewpoints with friends because of deep intimacy. When people confront difficulties at work, they can discuss with friends to solve problems. During the process of exchanging ideas, they could find optimal solutions in a short time. For example, Marx completed the communist manifesto and capital theory with the help of his friend Engels. Without Engels, Marx might not be able to finish these works, which influenced the world.

Nevertheless, a consensus argues studying hard in school is essential because people need strong academic knowledge to support their future careers. Ironically, if people are informed but lack the ability to relate, it is hard for them to find an ideal job, not to say corporate with others to complete missions.

In conclusion, I maintain that people should give priority to the ability to get along with others. Because this ability can lead to not only job satisfaction but also a high performance at work.

Lcj
    October 25, 2020 at 3:38 am

It is hard to deny professional knowledge plays a significant role in one’s career. This fact may mislead impressionable people to believe the ability to get along is less crucial. However, as far as possibility and efficiency are concerned, I think the capacity to relate is essential.

Firstly, getting along well with people is necessary to obtain a decent job. Due to the high level of competition, people should grasp every chance to get a job, and to land a well-paid job you need to display these skills in your job interview. Hence, people should develop this skill to give a good impression in interviews. For example, if a highly-qualified candidate fails in the interview, he will not have the chance to show his brilliant professional skills. Consequently, developing and using your interpersonal skills is crucial to getting your foot in the door.

Furthermore, building strong relations improve your work performance. The interpersonal capacity enables people to make friends. When people confront difficulties at work, they can talk with friends. During the process of exchanging ideas, they could find optimal solutions in a short time. For example, once my friend Alex, a typical programmer in a big firm, was assigned to finish a task. Unfortunately, he was trapped in a problem and spent considerable time solving it without any progress. However, after communicating with intimate colleagues, he finished the task in a short time.

Nevertheless, a consensus argues studying hard in school is essential because people need strong academic knowledge to support their future careers. Ironically, if people are informed but lack the ability to relate, it is hard for them to find an ideal job. Also, even if they get an ideal job, a bad talker can hardly impress directors.

In conclusion, I maintain that people should give priority to the ability to relate well because it can lead to not only job satisfaction but also outstanding performance.

October 26, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Score: 57.4

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 10% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.