Getting a job in which you work with other people is better than getting a job in which you work alone. Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Getting a job in which you work with other people is better than getting a job in which you work alone. Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.

• Neal Caffrey
    University: Qinghai University
    Nationality: United States
    October 20, 2020 at 6:30 am

During this pandemic of covid-19, more and more people work at home alone instead of teamwork in a company. However, I still prefer a job in which you work with others not only for good communication but also for high working efficiency.

First of all, face to face communication makes us understand more easily. We are able to clearly figure out what others pointed out when talking face to face. For instance, I was working on a website remotely with a team recently. It is really difficult for us to explain some subtle problems that would not affect the whole website because we could not understand clearly what others were exactly describing. Nevertheless, teamwork could make it much easier to communicate such things. Thus, working with other people leads to a better quality of communication which makes a high working efficiency.

Secondly, working with other people can improve the quality of working without a waste of time. It is usually known that you can be more focused while you are studying at a school library with your classmates. Similarly, in a company, you could put all your attention to work when working with other people. Therefore, you will work more effectively.

What’s more, you can complement each other in a job in which you work with others. No one could be good at everything, so you will meet a problem that you cannot solve. For example, I am good at programming in my team, but I am not good at Spanish. Luckily, once I worked for a Spanish company, my colleague, Julie, who was good at Spanish, helped me to read and understand the customer requirements of certain software. Thus, I saved a lot of time to use google translation and working productivity had been increased.

In conclusion, I have argued that working with other people could benefit both you and your company due to full attention to work and high working efficiency that depends on high-quality communication between colleagues. Therefore, getting a job in which you work with other people is better.

October 21, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.

Neal Caffrey
    University: Qinghai University
    Nationality: United States
    October 27, 2020 at 5:08 am

I have submitted the previous essay!