Do you agree or disagree with that government should invest more in education or in infrastructure to improve the society

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with that government should invest more in education or in infrastructure to improve the society

• Abril
    University: Guangzhou University
    Nationality: China
    October 17, 2020 at 8:54 am

I think government should invest more in education.
    Firstly, many people agree with that mental health determine a person’s happiness .Education can give us many theory to recognize the world and do better on our social life.If people are will educated,they will recognize the difficulty more positively and will conquer the difficulties with more mental power.So that they would’t be hardly attacked down when they face trouble. A well-educated person just like a person who have a nice book in your hand,you can use the knowledge from the book whenever you meet something seem invincible.
    Secondly,well-educated person could improve the development of the whole country.If people are well-educated,they will have more useful knowledge about the infrastructure,they can utilize some high-technical mechanize to construct their country.The most impressed thing that i remember is that China launched a big mask that is eliminate illiteracy in the whole country in the middle of the 20 century.And it received marked success.Also,China began its infrastructure gradually in the late 20 century.So,from this example ,we can see that the most important thing during the development of a country is to improve the educated level.
    Ultimately although it is also vital to develop the fundamental construction,but it can be done slightly. I know if the fundamental construction don’t be developed,it is inconvenient for the people who lives in the remote areas.But i don’t mean not to construct road,railway or utility completely.It will be greater to invest more found in education.If you can’t change a person’s mind,no matter how advanced the infrastructure is,the country can not grow.
    From the three reasons above ,i agree with that government should invest more in education,not only for people itself,but also for the development of the country.

October 19, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.