Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• clayins
    University: TJNU
    Nationality: China
    January 18, 2024 at 3:35 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

From my point of view, I vehemently disagree with the statement that governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. In other words, it’s ridiculous to fund arts at present. The following are my reasons.
    As far as I can see, investing in sports does have a much more tremendous meaning compared with arts. Affected by the pandemic, we saw an exponential decline in the average healthy index. But if that index keeps depressing, a rapid increase in pensions will appear quickly, since they need much money to cover the cost spent on health care section. So at least I can say it’s much more economical to fund athletics currently because it can encourage people to do more exercise which can cut the budget of pension.

What’s more, sports do create a much more tremendous effect compared with arts. Let’s take advertisements as an example, if you enjoy shuffling short videos like TikTok, you will simply find that advertisements related to sports occupy most of the columns of space, but it’s even impossible to find some advertisements related to art. I know it’s too arbitrary to draw such a conclusion simply based on this evidence. But what I am trying to convey is that it’s much more important to sponsor the sports sector.

To sum up, I want to say that governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams.

May 2, 2024 at 2:58 am

From my point of view, I vehemently disagree with the statement that governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. In other words, it[  unclear pronoun ]’s ridiculous[ unclear adjective  ] to fund arts at present. The following are my reasons.
    As far as I can see, [ Granted,  ]investing in sports does have a much more tremendous meaning[ use a concrete noun  ] compared with [inappropriate comparison]arts. Affected by the[The   ] pandemic, we saw [ led to  ]an exponential decline in the average healthy index[noun form error   ]. But if that index keeps[ grammatical error  ] depressing, a rapid increase in pensions will[grammatical error   ] appear quickly, since they[ unclear pronoun  ] need much money to cover the cost[s resulted from the   ] spent on health care section[ sector  ]. So at least I can say it’s much more economical to fund athletics currently because it[unclear pronoun   ] can encourage people to do more exercise[ ,  ] which can cut the budget of pension.[  unclear sentence ]

What’s more, sports do create a much more tremendous effect[ a border range of effects than  ] compared with arts. Let’s take [Take   ]advertisements as an example[.   ], if[If   ] you[inappropriate person   ] enjoy[ grammatical error  ] shuffling short videos like TikTok, you will [ grammatical error  ]simply find that( advertisements related to sports occupy most of the columns of space)[  unclear ], but it’s even impossible to find[ing   ] some advertisements related[ pertaining  ] to art [proves to be difficult   ]. I know it’s too arbitrary to draw [ Drawing  ]such a conclusion simply based on this [the   ]evidence[ noted above may sound arbitrary, but I believe ]. But what I am trying to convey is that it’s much more important to sponsor the sports sector [… ].

To sum up, I want to say that governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams.[repetition   ]

May 2, 2024 at 3:26 am

Final revision