Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• fanxy
    University: Zhejiang University
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 18, 2021 at 11:43 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, art and sport are playing two important roles in our daily life. And their developments have aroused many people’s attention. Some people maintain that the government should spend more money on funding the arts, while others think athletics should get a larger proportion. In my perspective, I agree with the idea that governments should spend more money in support of the arts.

Firstly, art can act as an outlet for venting stress. Art builds a dramatic and fancy world, which is different from the real world. By viewing the beautiful paintings or enjoying the mellifluous music, people can get away from the hectic life. The constructed art world provides a path that attaches reality to the imagination. Getting rid of the trouble and difficulties in real life for a breath contributes to moving on with more energy. I always go to the art museum at my university when I feel stressed. The crafted cave paintings and the melodious music make me feel relaxed and energetic. Once I step out of the art museum, I can prepare myself to rivet on the busy studying life again.

Secondly, art is an indispensable part of education. The constantly developing society has solicited a higher standard of education. In addition to the conventional subjects such as language, maths, and science, the students need to learn more different knowledge. The art can foster students’ creativity and imagination. My nephew likes painting, so his parents hire a famous painter to teach him at the weekends. His parents always take him to varieties of art centers to enjoy painting exhibitions. Before he learned painting, he was a taciturn shy boy in class. But after a series of lessons, he frequently raises creative questions. Since creativity is one of the most demanded abilities in our society, funding more on art has significant long-term benefits.

In a nutshell, artists should get more money than athletes.

March 18, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Nowadays, art and sport are playing two important roles in our daily life. [punctuation error with coordinating conjunction  ]And their developments have aroused many people’s attention. Some people maintain that the[ article error ] government should (spend more money on funding)[repetitive  ] the arts, while others think athletics should get a larger proportion. In my perspective, I agree with the idea that governments should spend more money in support of the arts.[repetition  ]

Firstly, art can act as an outlet for venting stress. Art builds a dramatic and fancy world, which is different from the real world. By viewing the [ article error ]beautiful paintings or enjoying the[article error  ] mellifluous music, people can get away from the hectic life. The constructed art world provides a path that attaches reality to the [ article error ]imagination. Getting rid of the[article error  ] trouble and difficulties in real life for a breath contributes to moving on with more energy[facilitates personal and professional advancement  ]. I always go to the[article error  ] art museum at my university when I feel stressed[/fraught  ]. The crafted cave paintings and the melodious music [ exhibited in the museum ] make me feel relaxed and energetic[ /refreshed (refreshed – relaxed) ]. Once I step out of the art museum, I can prepare myself to rivet on the busy studying life again[academics  ].

Secondly, art is [replace BE verb with a concrete verb  ]an indispensable part of education. The constantly developing society has solicited[wrong word  ] a higher standard of education. In addition to the[article error  ] conventional subjects such as language, maths, and science, the[ article error ] students need to learn more (different knowledge)[ grammatical error ]. The [ article error ]art can foster students’ creativity and imagination. My nephew likes painting, so his parents hire a famous painter to teach him at the [article error  ]weekends. His parents always take him to varieties of art centers to enjoy painting exhibitions. Before he learned painting, he was[ grammatical error ] a taciturn shy boy in class. But after a series of lessons, he frequently raises[ inconsistency in tense ] creative questions. Since creativity is one of the most demanded abilities in our society, (funding more on art )[  grammatical error]has [vague verb  ]significant long-term benefits.

In a nutshell, artists should get more money than athletes.[focus on art and athletics rather than artists and athelets   ]