Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• nachuan
    University: XJU
    Nationality: China
    July 29, 2022 at 2:46 pm

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics, such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Most people agree that the government should spend more money in support of the art than in support of athletics.Peraonally,I believe it is unsuitable for our government to take this strategy in the real works.I feel this way for two reasons,which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with,if we spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams.Our citizens’enthusiasm on the sports will be decreased which would hurt the physical level of our country.And reaonably,the trade of sports will be slowed down.Consequently,this phenmonen will influnce the development of domestic finance.As is known to all, the sports’ level is a face of one nation,we can not loss our powerful competence in sports area.In contrast to the obvious function of sports,the art area seems much little influential in our motherland’s advancement.In fact, the arts are very expensive and subjective.So we couldn’t achieve the same refund ratio from the arts.But in the mean time, the resource is limited,we should put more in the more effective aspect.

Furthermore,the sports is the essence of human’s lives.As a old saying,the value of lifes is exercising.My personal experience is a compelling example of this.In my adolescence,I hate doing sports.As a result,my health condition is poor and I could catch a cold sveral times a month.One time I went to see the doctor, he gave me an advice which is running twice a week and going to the gym as often as possible.And what a coincidence,the government ploanned to bulid more gyms and sports stadium in our city.Certainly,I took use of these valuable facilities to keep my health condition better and better.

In conclusion,we should treat the athletics more important than the arts.This is because the sports have much more postive affect on the whole people than the arts and the arts cost too much and not most people could appreciate them.

July 30, 2022 at 1:25 pm

Fix the errors highlighted in the screenshot reviews.

nachuan
    August 1, 2022 at 3:45 pm

Most people agree that the government should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics. Peraonally, I believe it is unsuitable for our government to take this strategy in the real works. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, if we spend more money on support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Our citizens’enthusiasm on the sports will be decreased which would hurt the physical level of our country. And reaonably, the trade of sports will be slowed down. Consequently, this phenomenon will influence the development of domestic finance. As is known to all,  the sports’ level is a face of one nation, we can not lose our powerful competence in sports area. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the art area seems much little influential in our motherland’s advancement. In fact, the arts are very expensive and subjective. So we couldn’t achieve the same refund ratio from the arts. But meantime, the resource is limited, we should put more in the more effective aspect.

Furthermore, the sports are the essence of human lives. As an old saying, the value of lives is exercising. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. In my adolescence, I hate doing sports. As a result, my health condition is poor and I could catch a cold several times a month. One time I went to see the doctor, he gave me an advice which is running twice a week and going to the gym as often as possible. And what a coincidence, the government ploanned to bulid more gyms and sports stadium in our city. Certainly, I took use of these valuable facilities to keep my health condition better and better.

In conclusion, we should treat the athletics more important than the arts. This is because the sports have much more postive affect on the whole people than the arts and the arts cost too much and not most people could appreciate them.

August 2, 2022 at 12:29 am

Fix the problems highlighted in the screenshot reviews.

nachuan
    August 2, 2022 at 4:03 am

Most people agree that the government should spend more money supporting the arts than supporting athletics. I believe it is unsuitable for our government to take this strategy into real work. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, if we spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Our citizens’ enthusiasm for sports will be decreased which would hurt the physical level of our country. And reasonably, the trade of sports will be slowed down. Consequently, this phenomenon will influence the development of domestic finance. As is known to all,  the sports’ level is a face of one nation, we can not lose our powerful competence in sports area. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the art area seems much little influential in our motherland’s advancement. The arts are very expensive and subjective. So we couldn’t achieve the same profit ratio from the arts. But meantime, the resource is limited, we should put more into the more effective aspect.

Furthermore, sports are the essence of human lives. As an old saying, the value of life is exercising. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. In my adolescence, I hate doing sports. As a result, my health condition is poor and I could catch cold several times a month. One time I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some advice which is to run twice a week and go to the gym as often as possible. And what a coincidence, the government planned to build more gyms and sports stadiums in our city. Certainly, I took use of these valuable facilities to keep my health condition better and better.

In conclusion, we should treat athletics more important than the arts. This is because sports have a much more positive effect on the whole people than the arts and the arts cost too much and not most people could appreciate them.

August 10, 2022 at 7:39 pm

Most people agree that the government should spend more money supporting the arts than supporting athletics. I believe it is unsuitable for our government to take this strategy into real work. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with, if we spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Our citizens’ enthusiasm for sports will be decreased which would hurt the physical level of our country. And reasonably, the trade of sports will be slowed down. Consequently, this phenomenon will influence the development of domestic finance. As is known to all,  the sports’ level is a face of one nation, we can not lose our powerful competence in sports area. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the art area seems much little influential in our motherland’s advancement. The arts are very expensive and subjective. So we couldn’t achieve the same profit ratio from the arts. But meantime, the resource is limited, we should put more into the more effective aspect.

Furthermore, sports are the essence of human lives. As an old saying, the value of life is exercising. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. In my adolescence, I hate doing sports. As a result, my health condition is poor and I could catch cold several times a month. One time I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some advice which is to run twice a week and go to the gym as often as possible. And what a coincidence, the government planned to build more gyms and sports stadiums in our city. Certainly, I took use of these valuable facilities to keep my health condition better and better.

In conclusion, we should treat athletics more important than the arts. This is because sports have a much more positive effect on the whole people than the arts and the arts cost too much and not most people could appreciate them.

August 10, 2022 at 7:41 pm

Fix the problems highlighted in the screenshot reviews.

nachuan
    August 12, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Most people agree that the government should spend more money on supporting the arts than on supporting sports. I think it is unacceptable for our government to put this strategy into practice. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following article.

First, if we spend more money on artwork than on sports, such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. Our citizens’ enthusiasm for sports will decrease, which will damage the physical fitness of our country. And reasonably, the trade in sports will be slowed down. As a result, this phenomenon will involve the development of domestic finance. As we all know, the level of sports is the face of a nation. We cannot lose our powerful abilities in sports. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the field of art appears to have little impact on the progress of our motherland. The art is expensive and abstract. So we can’t get the same profit ratio in the arts. But at the same time, resources are insufficient, we should pay more attention to more practical aspects.

In addition, sports are the essence of human life. As the old saying goes, the value of life is exercise. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. When I was in my twenties, I didn’t like sports. As a result, my health is poor and I may catch a cold several times a month. One time I went to the doctor and he gave me some advice, which was to run twice a week and go to the gym as much as possible. What a coincidence, the government is planning to build more gyms and sports stadiums in our city. Of course, I took advantage of these valuable facilities to keep my health better and better.

In short, we should treat athletics as more important than art. This is because sports have a much more positive impact on everyone than art, and art costs too much for most people to admire.

August 15, 2022 at 1:56 am

(Most people agree )[sweeping statement   ]that the[article error   ] government should spend more money on supporting the[article error   ] arts than on supporting sports. I think it is unacceptable for our government to put this strategy into practice. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explore in the following article. [summarize the reasons   ]

First, if we spend more money on artwork than on sports, such as state-sponsored Olympic teams[ grammatical error  ]. [ transitional issue  ]Our citizens’ enthusiasm for sports will decrease, which will damage (the physical fitness of our country)[unclear   ]. [punctuation error with the use of coordinating conjunction   ]And reasonably, the (trade in)[  unclear ] sports will be slowed[unnecessary passive   ] down. As a result , this phenomenon will involve the development of domestic finance[unclear   ]. As we all know, the level of sports is the face of a nation[ Chinese English  ]. We cannot lose our powerful abilities in sports[ unclear  ]. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the field of art appears to have little impact on the progress of our motherland. The art is expensive and abstract. So we can’t get the same profit ratio in the arts. But at the same time, resources are insufficient, we should pay more attention to more practical aspects.

In addition, sports are the essence of human life. As the old saying goes, the value of life is exercise. My personal experience is a compelling example of this. When I was in my twenties, I didn’t like sports. As a result, my health is poor and I may catch a cold several times a month. One time I went to the doctor and he gave me some advice, which was to run twice a week and go to the gym as much as possible. What a coincidence, the government is planning to build more gyms and sports stadiums in our city. Of course, I took advantage of these valuable facilities to keep my health better and better.

In short, we should treat athletics as more important than art. This is because sports have a much more positive impact on everyone than art, and art costs too much for most people to admire.

August 15, 2022 at 2:01 am

Partial revision – All sentences are problematic.

nachuan
    August 15, 2022 at 3:54 pm

Most people agree with this kind of view that government should spend more money on supporting arts than sports. I think it is unacceptable for our government to put this strategy into practice. In fact, this action will hurt Chinese finance and people’s health.

First, if we spend more money on artwork than on sports, such as Olympic teams. As a result, our citizens’ enthusiasm for sports will decrease. This situation will lead to a phenomenon that people use less time to do sports. And reasonably, the trade in sports’ facilities will slow down. As a result, this phenomenon will influence the development of domestic finance which will reduce the increase ratio of GDP. Certainly, the competence of sports is also a kind of power of a nation. Nowadays, our Olympic athletes have top performance in the world. We cannot lose our powerful abilities in sports because of the decreasing investment. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the field of art appears to have little impact on the progress of our motherland. The art is expensive and abstract. So we can’t get the same profit ratio in the arts. But at the same time, resources are insufficient, we should pay more attention to more practical aspects.

August 17, 2022 at 9:02 pm

Most[ absolute statement  ] people agree with this kind of view that government should spend more money on supporting arts than sports. I think it is unacceptable[ /inappropriate  ] for our government to put this strategy into practice [ since the policy may  ] . In fact, this action will hurt Chinese finance [ the economy  ] and people’s health.

First, if we spend more money on artwork than on sports, such as Olympic teams[grammatical error   ] . As a result, our citizens’ enthusiasm for sports will decrease. This situation will lead to a phenomenon that people use less time to do sports. And reasonably, the trade in sports’ facilities will slow down. As a result, this phenomenon will influence the development of domestic finance which will reduce the increase ratio of GDP. Certainly, the competence of sports is also a kind of power of a nation. Nowadays, our Olympic athletes have top performance in the world. We cannot lose our powerful abilities in sports because of the decreasing investment. In contrast to the obvious function of sports, the field of art appears to have little impact on the progress of our motherland. The art is expensive and abstract. So we can’t get the same profit ratio in the arts. But at the same time, resources are insufficient, we should pay more attention to more practical aspects.

August 17, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Partial revision [ too many problems; please improve your language sense.]