Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. 

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams. 

• yjrrr
    University: Harbin Institute of Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    September 23, 2022 at 3:13 am

Governments should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics such as state-sponsored Olympic teams.

In modern days, people attach more importance to diversified development, which not only contain arts but also incorporate sports. It’s hard to deny that we all appreciate arts, and arts can relax us. And such a fact leads impressionable people to generate the opinion that government should spend more money in support of the arts than in support of athletics. However, such a statement should be examined meticulously. As far as the utility and requirement are concerned, I strongly disagree with that.

What I’m supposed to mention initially is that athletics are matters. This is because athletics can build up ones’ bodies, and even improve the health condition of the people all over the country. Governments should spend more money on the athletics facilities like sports field, football field as well as in holding various competitions. By doing these, people tend to strengthen their bodies and take part in matches. So, people will become more healthy and the country will do better in the Olympic Games.

Additionally, athletics are more in need of money to support than arts. I mean, for example, the athletes require a lot of nutrition every day and that food cost much money. What’s more, the new facilities and venues also require huge amount of money. In contrast, artists only need tools such as musical instrument or paint brush, and the ingenious ideas.

Admittedly arts need support because most of artists can’t make ends meet before they become famous. However, most people who learn arts just regard it as a hobby, and their families are rich enough to support them to go further in the field of arts. In this case, the government actually don’t need to take too much money to support arts.

In conclusion, spending more money on athletics is more practical, and  athletics really more in need of that support. I strongly hold that government should spend more money in support of athletics.

September 23, 2022 at 8:10 pm

Fix the errors indicated in the screenshot reviews.

Tagged: