How technology affected the types of relationships people make?positive/negative

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing How technology affected the types of relationships people make?positive/negative

• Sinsoledad
    University: Nanjing University of Post and Telecommunication
    Nationality: China
    October 31, 2019 at 2:10 am

Thanks to the development of technology, we entre into a totally new Internet era and which affets the way people contact. As far as I am concerned, this change definitely is positive, especially when it comes to broaden our social networks and change our accesses to society.

Nowadays, as a consequence of the development of Intenet, an increasing number of social platforms gradually become the main channels for people to interact with each other. We are not limited in the physical enviroment to be auqainted with strangers anymore, and through a variety of apps which are based on Internet, we even have chances to know interesting people from all over the world. For example, I downloaded an app two years ago which can help you to find people who have similar interests and tastes just like you. Then I met a funny girl who said that she came from Austrilia. There was a period of time we chatted every day and shared our daily lives, and in the process of communication, not only can I practise my English, but also I learnt a lot of things about Australian local culture, and that was impossible in the past time when there was no Internet or any other technological developments.

I am strongly believe that the changes of ways we interact with each other because of the technological development is positive. It is obvious that technologies provide us with more opportunities to exchange our opinions with other people. We are easily to show our views through Internet, then we are able to discuss with others, even we can generate sparks of ideas. Additionally, if there are no practical and effctive ways to contact with the people who live in the other side of the world, the tourism industry and express industry would not be so well developed. Without these developments, it would not prompt employment and finally achieve economic development.

In conclusion, in my opinion, we should be grateful to technological developement which conveniences us to interact with each other and has positive effcts on our life.

Sinsoledad
    University: Nanjing University of Post and Telecommunication
    Nationality: China
    October 31, 2019 at 2:17 am

From Cambridge 8, Test 2, Page 54

November 4, 2019 at 9:40 pm

Sorry, I am unable to locate the essay. Please specify the topic. Thanks.

November 16, 2019 at 3:23 am

Can you paste the specific essay title under this topic?