Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe effective measures can be taken to improve this situation.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe effective measures can be taken to improve this situation.

• jack zhang
    University: unsw
    Nationality: china
    July 12, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The activities which come from people are bad for the plant and animal species. Different people have apposite views of whether taking some actions can improve this situation. There is a discussion about it.

A part of people consider that doing some things to solve this problem is too late now. Because there are many factory with serious pollution has been built, many kinds of plants and animals have been influenced. Especially nowadays, many people do not focus on the pollution, only want to have more products. Therefore, the measures can not stop the pollute from the factories.
    However, others do not think so. Because many people believe that the measures can improve this situation, people’s living environment can be better than before Although the effects are not considerable, the air pollution will reduce, and we can see the fresh sky as soon. For example, the government set up some laws to reduce the pollution from factories.

In my view, taking Some actions now is necessary. The reason why I think so is because that if we do not take some ways to reduce the pollution, the Earth will be worse than now, even the enthronement which fits for people to live will disappear. If this comes true, the things happening will overcome people’s opinions Therefore it is necessary for people to take actions to protect environment.

From what has been discussed above, many people have different opinions about whether taking actions are useful. Overall, I suppose that people should do it.

August 2, 2021 at 3:23 am

Fix all errors as shown on the screenshot.

jack zhang
    University: unsw
    Nationality: china
    August 2, 2021 at 7:39 am

The activities which come from people are bad for the plant and animal species. Different people have apposite views of whether taking some actions can improve this situation. There is a discussion about it.

A part of people considers that doing some things to solve this problem is too late now. Because there are many factories with serious pollution has been built, many kinds of plants and animals have been influenced. Especially nowadays, many people do not focus on pollution, only want to have more products. Therefore, the measures can not stop the pollution from the factories.
    However, others do not think so. Because many people believe that the measures can improve this situation, people’s living environment can be better than before Although the effects are not considered, the air pollution will reduce, and we can see the fresh sky as soon. For example, the government set up some laws to reduce the pollution from factories.

In my view, taking Some actions now is necessary. The reason why I think so is that if we do not take some ways to reduce the pollution, the Earth will be worse than now, even the enthronement which fits for people to live will disappear. If this comes true, the things happening will overcome people’s opinions Therefore it is necessary for people to take action to protect the environment.

From what has been discussed above, many people have different opinions about whether taking action is useful. Overall, I suppose that people should do it.

August 2, 2021 at 10:00 am

Partial revision: Only shortly summarize the debate, then pick a side and argue why it it correct by using supporting information.

The activities which come from people are bad for the plant and animal species (rewrite, simply restate the prompt in your own words in a more concise manner). Different people have apposite views of whether taking some actions can improve this situation. There is a discussion about it. (combine into two sentences, for example “There is much discussion with opposing views, but I believe…)

A part of (Some) people considers that doing some things to solve this problem is too late now (believe it is too late to solve the problem now). Because there are many factories with serious pollution has been built, many kinds of plants and animals have been influenced (good, but add this to the previous sentence). Especially nowadays, many people do not focus on pollution, only (and they only) want to have more products. Therefore, the (delete) measures can not stop the pollution from the factories (factory pollution).

However, others do not think so. Because many people (delete) believe that the measures can improve this situation, and people’s living environment can be better than before. Although the effects are not considered (unclear), the air pollution will reduce, and we can see the fresh sky as soon (a clear sky soon). For example, the government set up[ wrong phrase ] some laws to reduce the[article error  ] pollution from factories.

In my view, taking Some [spelling error  ]actions now is necessary. The reason why I think so is that if we do[ grammatical error ] not take some ways to reduce the [article error  ]pollution, the Earth will[ grammatical error ] be worse than now,[punctuation error  ] even the enthronement[ wrong word ] which fits for people to live will[ grammatical error ] disappear. If this comes [grammatical error  ]true, the things happening will [grammatical error  ]overcome people’s opinions Therefore it is necessary for people to take action to protect the environment.

From what has been discussed above, many people have different opinions about whether taking action is useful[ bad conclusion ]. Overall, I suppose that people should do it[ unclear pronoun ].