• Qianting Song
    University: Leeds
    Nationality: China
    March 6, 2020 at 1:50 pm

Someone call for free University education today. Though it has many shortcomings, more advantages shouldn’t be ignored .I truly agree with the education.

And that will really it may lead to a myriad of problems. It would increase financial burden on the government and society. If not, the university couldn’t provide a suitable environment for students to study. In addition the resource of college funds may decrease than before. The school may not have the ability of provision of quality facilities, which leads to low quality of teaching.

However, people with poor economic conditions can be educated freely, which aims to train more talents to build our motherland. In China, someone from farm or village can afford expensive to tuiton.They may header and smarter Then those from modern city ,but lose the opportunity to receive a higher level of education .It is a shame that some teenagers whose parents are rich attempt to buy a degree without working hard.  The popularisation  of free education will decrease the appearing of this situation.It will be more equal in education.

As the saying goes, every coin has two sides. But there are more benefits than the disadvantages in this education pattern.  I support that everyone could be educated with no charge.

March 9, 2020 at 10:03 pm

I am unable to work on your essay because you failed to provide the essay topic.