IELTS12 T6 W2(or T2 W2)

• xjj
    University: Xiamen University
    Nationality: China
    September 21, 2021 at 2:39 pm

Around the world, there are some countries owning more young individuals than the olds. As for me, I think it is of more advantages than disadvantages.

Firstly, I would like to talk about the benefits for a country to include quantities of young people. The most absolute and direct advantage is that more young individuals mean more creativity. Because young adults are pioneers in the area of high-technique. And it is

the power of high technique that pushes our society to develop as the results

in the world are declining sharply and we need new technique to save the usage of resources and try to find more usable resources.

Also, what is closely connected to society’s development is that young people are the main labour for society. All the affairs, no matter big or small, routine or rarely happened need a large number of young adults to complete. Maintaining of electric system needs young people, administrating of cities acquires young staff and the exploring of outer space also can’t be down without young adults. Not exaggerately speaking, young adults are just like the fuel to the car, the water to the fish or the sun to the plants. As a result of having more young individuals than the old, the society will function more steadily and have more ability to provide better service for citizens.

In addition, the relationship between the young and the old, we know that the old need the young to take care of. For most old people lose the ability of self-taking and don’t have the source of money.Owning more young people means there will be less burden to the whole society.

September 22, 2021 at 1:57 pm

Around the world, there are (delete) some countries owning (word choice error) more young individuals than the olds (word choice erorr). As for me, I think it (too vague) is of more advantages than disadvantages (rephrase).

Firstly, I would like to talk about the benefits for a country to include quantities of young people. The most absolute and direct advantage is that more young individuals mean more creativity. Because young adults are pioneers in the area of high-technique. And it is

the power of high technique that pushes our society to develop as the results

in the world are declining sharply and we need new technique to save the usage of resources and try to find more usable resources.

Also, what is closely connected to society’s development is that young people are the main labour for society. All the affairs, no matter big or small, routine or rarely happened need a large number of young adults to complete. Maintaining of electric system needs young people, administrating of cities acquires young staff and the exploring of outer space also can’t be down without young adults. Not exaggerately speaking, young adults are just like the fuel to the car, the water to the fish or the sun to the plants. As a result of having more young individuals than the old, the society will function more steadily and have more ability to provide better service for citizens.

In addition, the relationship between the young and the old, we know that the old need the young to take care of. For most old people lose the ability of self-taking and don’t have the source of money.Owning more young people means there will be less burden to the whole society.

September 22, 2021 at 1:57 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar errors, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

September 23, 2021 at 3:14 am

Please also provide the essay topic.