If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Zach D
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: China
    March 9, 2021 at 5:25 pm

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As children grow up or students graduate from schools, they will face with a period of time for finding a job. If there is a secure job for me, I would not take it immediately. I prefer to wait for a better job, but it doesn’t mean I will do nothing just wait for it at home.

Firstly, I think people need to be confident. The only reason why a person would take it without thinking I can imagine is he or she is threatened by stress. When people are afraid of stress from the society, they would take the safest choice, because they worry about losing everything when they are looking for a better job. However, it is not such horrible, so just be confident. Everyone has oppotunity and ability to be more satisfied in a satisfying position.

What’s more, it’s common for people to want to seize better oppotunity. Most of people cannot be chosen by the company they like at first. Thus it takes time and attention of theirs for learning more things in order to get affection from director. Just like a friend of mine who wants to be a data analysist, he was refused by companies many times, but he kept going for two years and post several papers in that region, and finally got the job he interested in.

Last but not least, I suppose that it is necessary for people to be ambitious and combative. I think fighting is the meaning of life. Before we were born, we fought with millions of sperm. During the school time, we competed with other students and friends. With our body and mental thought growing, we never stop fighting, so how can we just give up to pursue progress?

As mentioned all above, people are not supposed to lose the chance to trace for a better job due to surrounding stress. Taking the secure job may be a good choice which could make you feel relieved. But at the meanwhile, you are lost in your life and gradually become unsatisfied in your present position.

March 11, 2021 at 3:17 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 25% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Zach D
    University: Wuhan University
    Nationality: China
    March 15, 2021 at 5:20 pm

As children grow up or students graduate from school, they will face a period of time for finding a job. If there is a secure job for me, I would not take it immediately. I prefer to wait for a better job, but it doesn’t mean I will do nothing just wait for it at home.

Firstly, I think people need to be confident. The only reason why a person would take it without thinking I can imagine is he or she is threatened by stress. When people are afraid of stress from society, they would take the safest choice. Because they worry about losing to settle down comfortably when they are looking for a better job. However, it is not such horrible, and it’s fine to be confident. Everyone has oppotunity and ability to be more satisfied in a satisfying position.

What’s more, it’s common for people to want to seize better opportunity. Most people cannot be chosen by the company they like at first. Thus it takes time and attention for learning more things in order to get affection from directors. Just like a friend of mine who wants to be a data analyst, he was refused by companies many times, but he kept going for two years and post several papers in that region, and finally got the job he interested in.

Last but not least, I suppose that it is necessary for people to be ambitious and combative. I consider fighting is the meaning of life. Before we were born, we fought with millions of sperm. During school time, we competed with other students and friends. With our body and mental thought growing, we never stop fighting, so how can we give up to pursue progress?

As mentioned all above, people are not supposed to abandon the chance to trace for a better job due to surrounding stress. Taking the safe job may be a good choice which could make you feel relieved. But, meanwhile, you are lost in your life and gradually become unsatisfied in your present position.

March 17, 2021 at 7:33 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.