If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• huangwenyu
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    September 13, 2020 at 10:06 am

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently ,the controversial debate that if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying ,has become instance among the public .Some people hold the opposite viewpoint but there are others including me hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are list as follow .

The primary reason for my propensity the belief is that people escape the reality who always has a mind that second offer can be better or more satisfying  .Have to acknowleadge that most of people has mental issue who has a word that I will take a better offer so I abandon this job.I have seen a report said that there are more and more youth stay home and dont take a job because the job is under his expection .I have consin who graduated for years but he has to live with his parents because there is a solid belief word in his mind that he is worth the better and more satisfying job . I believe that most people as my consin have the ability to take a job but they cant entrust they is a normal person .

The second reason why I hold the above statement is that a person is looking down some kinds of job so he or she will act as the opposite point do  .It means that there are most truse that some jobs are lowly .In my high school political bool, there is a sentience said that all kind of job is evenly .And there is a famous instance is that a person who eagers a job which allow he or her stay in the office but the wage is lower that the washing cups job paid .So if a person has look down some job ,thence he or she will think the next job is more satisfying

So I agree with the point not only people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person ,but also people should thick every kind of job is equality.

September 16, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Score: 26.2

Issues:

1. About 100% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

huangwenyu
    October 4, 2020 at 7:59 am

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently ,the controversial debate has become instance among the public. It is talking about if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Some people hold the opposite viewpoint. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are list as follows.

The primary reason is that people chase the more secure job to escape the reality. I have seen a report. It said that there are more and more youth stay home and dont take a job. Because the job is under their expection. I have a consin who graduated for years. But he still live with his parents because there is a solid belief word in his mind. It make him to trust he is worth the better and more satisfying job. In this way, I can`t agree with this statement.

The another reason is that there isn’t a more secure job. It means that every kind job is risky and eventually .In my high school political bool, there is a sentience said that all kind of job is evenly. For instance,the bank or corrsuspond can be bankrupt in one day while canteen can be there all time. In fact, there isn’t more secure employment. If you do like more secure job, you can only try to be a better person.

Admittedly,I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a more safe job and you built up yourself,your life will be safe. And there will be a stuff employment come to your face.

So I agree with the point not only people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person, but also people should thick every kind of job is equality.

October 5, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

huangwenyu
    October 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm

<h1><b>If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.</b></h1>

Recently, the controversial debate has become intense among the public. It is talking about if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Some people hold the opposite viewpoint. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.

The primary reason is that people chase more secure job to escape reality. I have seen a report. It said that there are more and more youth stay home and does’t take a job. Because the job under their expectations. I have a cousin who graduated for years. But he still lives with his parents because there is a solid belief word in his mind. It made him trust he is worth the better and more satisfying job. In this way, I can`t agree with this statement.

The another reason is that there isn’t a more secure job. It means that every kind job is risky and eventually. In my high school political bool, there is a sentience said that all kinds of jobs is evenly. For instance, the bank or company can be bankrupt in one day while canteen can be there all time. In fact, there isn’t more secure employment. If you do like more secure job, you can only try to be a better person.

Admittedly,I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a more safe job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a abandon of employments come to your face.

So I agree that people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person, bu people should thick every kind of job is equality.

huangwenyu
    October 13, 2020 at 12:04 pm

<h1><b>If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.</b></h1>
    Recently, the controversial debate has become intense among the public. It is talking about if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Some people hold the opposite viewpoint. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.

The primary reason is that people chase more secure job to escape reality. I have seen a report. It said that there are more and more youth stay home and does’t take a job. Because the job under their expectations. I have a cousin who graduated for years. But he still lives with his parents because there is a solid belief word in his mind. It made him trust he is worth the better and more satisfying job. In this way, I can`t agree with this statement.

The another reason is that there isn’t a more secure job. It means that every kind job is risky and eventually. In my high school political bool, there is a sentience said that all kinds of jobs is evenly. For instance, the bank or company can be bankrupt in one day while canteen can be there all time. In fact, there isn’t more secure employment. If you do like more secure job, you can only try to be a better person.

Admittedly,I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a more safe job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a abandon of employments come to your face.

So I agree that people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person, bu people should thick every kind of job is equality.

October 13, 2020 at 3:45 pm