If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• huangwenyu
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    October 13, 2020 at 3:33 pm

If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Recently, the controversial debate has become intense among the public. It is talking about if people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Some people hold the opposite viewpoint. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.

The primary reason is that people chase more secure job to escape reality. I have seen a report. It said that there are more and more youth stay home and does’t take a job. Because the job under their expectations. I have a cousin who graduated for years. But he still lives with his parents because there is a solid belief word in his mind. It made him trust he is worth the better and more satisfying job. In this way, I can`t agree with this statement.

The another reason is that there isn’t a more secure job. It means that every kind job is risky and eventually. In my high school political bool, there is a sentience said that all kinds of jobs is evenly. For instance, the bank or company can be bankrupt in one day while canteen can be there all time. In fact, there isn’t more secure employment. If you do like more secure job, you can only try to be a better person.

Admittedly,I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a more safe job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a abandon of employments come to your face.

So I agree that people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person, bu people should thick every kind of job is equality.

October 13, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Numerous grammatical errors. 
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

huangwenyu
    October 13, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Recently, the controversial debate has become intense among the public. It is talking about if people can get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Some people hold the opposite viewpoint. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.

The primary reason is that people chase safer job to escape reality. I have seen a report. It said that there are more and more youth staying home and doesn’t take a job. Because, the job under their expectations. I have a cousin who graduated for years. But he still lives with his parents because there is a firm belief word in his mind. It made him trust he is worth the better and more satisfying job. In this way, I can`t accede with this statement.

Reason is that there isn’t a more secure job. It means that every kind jobs are risky and eventually. In my high school political book, there is said that all kinds of jobs are equal. For instance, the bank or company can be bankrupt in one day while restaurant can be there all time. In fact, there isn’t securer employment. If you do like more secure job, you can only try to be a better person.

Admittedly, I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a safer job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a lot of employments come to your face.So you should do both, then you can acquire the real security,

So I agree that people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person, but people should think every kinds of jobs are evenly and unbiased.

October 13, 2020 at 4:25 pm

Partial revision: the essay is wordy and not clear. Remove unnecessary language and state your argument more clearly.

Recently, the a controversial debate has intensified become intense among the public about when a person should take a secure job or wait for a more satisfying position. It is talking about if people can get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying. Some people hold the opposite viewpoint. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.

The primary reason is that people chase safer job to escape reality. I have seen a report. It said that there are more and more youth staying home and doesn’t take a job. Because, the job under their expectations. I have a cousin who graduated for years. But he still lives with his parents because there is a firm belief word in his mind. It made him trust he is worth the better and more satisfying job. In this way, I can`t accede with this statement.

Reason is that there isn’t a more secure job. It means that every kind jobs are risky and eventually. In my high school political book, there is said that all kinds of jobs are equal. For instance, the bank or company can be bankrupt in one day while restaurant can be there all time. In fact, there isn’t securer employment. If you do like more secure job, you can only try to be a better person.

Admittedly, I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a safer job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a lot of employments come to your face.So you should do both, then you can acquire the real security,

So I agree that people escape the reality that he or she is a normal person, but people should think every kinds of jobs are evenly and unbiased.

October 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Partial revision [ Most sentences are problematic.]

huangwenyu
    October 28, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Recently, a controversial debate has intensified among the public about when a person should take a secure job or wait for a more satisfying position. But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.

Admittedly, I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a safer job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a lot of employments come to your face. So you should do both, then you can acquire the real security.

October 28, 2020 at 8:17 pm

(Recently, a controversial debate has intensified among the public about when a person should take a secure job or wait for a more satisfying position.)[ factual error/  ] But I hold the agreeable opinion and reasons are listed as follows.[  summarize your reasons in the introductory paragraph ]

Admittedly, I do speak highly of this statement. But if you chase a safer job and you built up yourself, your life will be safe. And there will be a lot of employments come to your face. So you should do both, then you can acquire the real security.

October 28, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Partial revision [ You need to develop basic writing skills and take relevant coursework online.] Learn how to combine choppy sentences.