If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

• wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    October 5, 2019 at 6:27 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

People tend to acquire a sense of security towards their future, but they also want to get the best job opportunity. It seems to be a dilemma. From my perspective, if they take security as their first priority, they’d be better to take the available opportunity and live a steady life. If some people like me hate to follow a typical lifestyle, they will wait for the best choice coming.

I have seen lots of people regret taking an easier way toward life. They refuse to take risks at the beginning, because they are too afraid of losing their present life. Then they will complain about the mundane life they have chosen, when they see some else take their adventure and finally manage to live a satisfying life. It is their nature that urges them to live a secure life but not to take any risk.

Also, there are always some people that make wrong choices but not scare of change. Once they find a more promising chance, they have the braveness to give up their present life and start again. If the time seems to be late for a change, they will wait for the best timing coming gain. My several relatives of my mom’s age used to take the available job as part of national firms. It seems there was no much choice left to them at that time, so they accepted it and waited until their retirement. Once they got chance, they found new jobs as lawyer and tutor for private companies.

In an ever-changing world like nowadays, there is no such word as secure. Picking a job that seems to be secure is a simple but comforting choice behind which is our human nature of seeking ease. Potential risks will come no matter we are going to face it or not. Nonetheless, I believe pursuing a job of personal satisfaction is always worthy.

October 5, 2019 at 9:00 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: If people have the opportunity to get a secure job, they should take it right away rather than wait for a job that would be more satisfying.

Score: 78.6

I will send you the final revision shortly.

October 8, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Final Revision

People tend to acquire/adopt a sense of security towards their future, but they also want to get/have the best job opportunity. It seems to be a dilemma. From my perspective, if they take/choose security as their first priority, they’d it would be better to take the first available opportunity and to live a steady life. If some people like me hate to follow a typical lifestyle, they will wait for the best choice coming chance to come.

I have seen lots a lot of people who regret taking an easier way toward path in life. They refuse refused to take risks at the beginning, because they are were too afraid of losing their present life lifestyle. Then they will complain about the mundane life they have chosen, when they see some someone else take their having an adventure and finally manage managing to live a satisfying life. It is their nature that urges them to live a secure life but and not to take any risk.

Also, there are always some people that make wrong choices but who are still not scare of scared/afraid of change. Once they find a more promising chance, they have the braveness courage to give up their present life and start again. If the time it seems to be too late for a change, they will wait for the best timing to try again coming gain. My several relatives of my mom’s age used to take the available job jobs as part of national firms. It seems there was no not much choice left to them at that time, so they accepted it and waited until their retirement. But once Once they got a chance, they found new jobs as a lawyer and a tutor for private companies.

In an ever-changing world like as exists nowadays, there is no such word as secure. Picking a job that seems to be secure is a simple but comforting choice behind which and it is our human nature of seeking to seek ease. Potential risks will come no matter whether or not we are able going to face them it or not. Nonetheless, I believe pursuing a job of that provides personal satisfaction is always worthwhile worthy.