If you have enough money, would you prefer to buy a house or a business?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If you have enough money, would you prefer to buy a house or a business?

• Coco
    University: University of Missouri
    Nationality: Chinese
    October 27, 2020 at 3:32 am

(first half)

We are now entering a new era of economic society, The development of the economy has long been coming to pervade every aspect of our lives, and as a result, some people prefer a high quality of life and are willing to spend money on buying a big house when they have enough money. This is because they think house brings more positive and proactive influence on the way people live than the business does. However, I am a firm believer in the benefits of buying a business outweigh the benefits of buying a house. The reasons and examples are as follows.

In the first place, buying a business provides one with great opportunities to earn big money. As mentioned above, society is now changing at a rapid speed. The social status is easier to develop and social wealth is redivided frequently. As long as one is hard working and resilient, he or she can earn more money in this era. Take Yun Ma as an example, he is a great man who formed his own business empire, the Ali company, by himself without the support from a powerful family background. His example displays the power of business for young people. And I’m the one who is willing to devote my time and hard work to exchange for a higher income. Thus, buying a business is more attractive to me. This is one of the reasons for my choice.

Secondly, some people may argue that without a good house, one cannot live a high quality life. However, They forget that a workplace can also be used as a house. If I buy a business, I can redesign the interior of the workplace. The technology is now enabling people to equip the building with more and more convenient and flexible facilities, which ensure the idea of redesigning. So, it’s obvious that the concerns about buying a business will make one no place to live are not necessary.

Coco
    University: University of Missouri
    Nationality: Chinese
    October 27, 2020 at 3:34 am

(second half)

Admittedly, a big comfortable house does serve as an important role in one’s daily life. For instance, one can relax in a beautiful garden when tired of working. However, from my perspective, given the current situation that the price of a house is decreasing, we should not ignore the sobering fact that business is one which can continuously help people to make more money.

In a nutshell, I suppose the benefits of buying a business overwhelm the benefits of buying a house. It could ensure both a place for one to live and a place for one to make money. Thus, I will surely purchase a business if I have enough money.

Tagged: