If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, you should use e-mail or text messages rather than use telephone or voice messaging.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, you should use e-mail or text messages rather than use telephone or voice messaging.

• Sun Yuz
    University: Shandong University of Science and Technology
    Nationality: China
    August 5, 2022 at 2:51 am

If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, you should use e-mail or text messages rather than use telephone or voice messaging.

At present, there are many means to communicate with others. Whether discussing a negative problem by text or by voice is a certain topic of public concern. Some people suggest that using e-mail or text messages rather than telephone or voice-messaging is necessary when you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, while others assert that this way can be unreasonable. Personally, I agree with the perspective of using texts.

Firstly, using texts can help to deliver more clearly. With all points written logically, e-mail or text messages always have complete structures. For example, an enterprise, especially like the Alibaba Group that is one of the most famous companies in the world, usually deals with complaints or debates by sending e-mail, because they can edit the texts again and again in advance until they can convey all the points. Therefore, e-mail or text messages can avoid misunderstandings when people need to discuss some upsetting or controversial problems.

Secondly, using text is an asset in avoiding conflicts. According to the Human Behaviors Research Agency of Shandong University of Science and Technology (HBRA), about 90 percent of conflicts are the result of verbal communication. Studies show that if people write down something upsetting or controversial, the expression will be gentle and friendly. So, in this way, people efficiently avoid the conflicts brought by negative and complex discussion.

Admittedly, it might be a good way to express emotion by telephone or voice-messaging to a certain extent. Because it can make people feel their talking to each other face to face. However, this problem can be solved by using some emoji in the text. Therefore, e-mail or text messages can also convey your mood with effect.

To put it in a nutshell, based on the consideration I stated above, I believe that people should use e-mail or text messages rather than use the telephone or voice-messaging when they need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems. Only in this way can people express themselves clearly and avoid quarrels relatively.

August 10, 2022 at 6:25 pm

Please add my WeChat and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.

Tagged: