In contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choices on our own.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choices on our own.

• Pluto
    University: 郑州师范学院
    Nationality: China
    January 18, 2022 at 5:18 am

In contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choices on our own.

With the development of society, our living habits have been changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is the issue of whom we young people depend on when making a decision. In the past, young people usually depended on their older family members, especially their parents. However, in contemporary society, we young adults tend to make choice on our own. Here are the reasons.

Admittedly, in the past, the ways they acquired information, most of which come from experience, were limited. It was parents who are much more experienced than their children. In this case, they tended to listen to parents’ advice and let them to control determination. However, we can get access to a great amount of information, which do good to decision making nowadays. Surfing on the internet, clicking on the mouse, news will display on your computer screen within seconds. What’s more, after educating, we have learnt knowledge in a systematic way, which enable us to understand ourselves and the world better. All of these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make decision on ourselves. According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors, 80 percent of students depend on their own while less than 20% decided by their parents or teachers instead. Most students are independent nowadays. They would listen to their parents, but it is themselves who determine the final choice. Another important reason is that some of adults’ experience work less effectively on our generation because conditions change rapidly in the information age. In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of their hometowns while we usually move from one place to another nowadays. So parents’ idea might not fit our situation any more.

Consequently, we prefer to make a decision depend on our own experience. In sum, for the reasons I mentioned above, I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choice on our own.

January 20, 2022 at 4:30 pm
    1. Fix errors (in red) indicated on screenshot reviews;
    2. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    Pluto
    January 29, 2022 at 11:39 am

With the development of society, our living habits have been changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is the issue of whom we young people depend on when making a decision.In the past,young Young people usually depended used to depend on their older family members, especially their parents. However,in contemporary society, we young adults tend are more likely to make choice on our own.Here are the reasons.My reasons are as follows.

Admittedly,in the past, the ways they had previously  acquired information,most of which come from experience, were limited. was largely based on their own limited experience. It was parents who are much more experienced than their children.In this case, they tended to listen to parents’advice and let them control their own resolutions.Therefore,their final suggestions and decisions come from their parents’s thoughts.

However, we can get access to a great amount of information,which do good to decision making nowadays. help us make better decisions by getting a lot of information. Surf the Web, click your mouse, and the news will display on your computer screen within seconds.What’s more Besides, after educating,we have learnt knowledge in a systematic wayWe learned knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which enable us to understand ourselves and the world better.All of these All these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors,8o% students eighty percent of the students depend on themselves, while less than 2o% are decided by their parents or teachers instead.Now most students Most students today are independent,They they will listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them.Another important reason is that some adult experiences are less effective for on our generation because conditions change rapidly in the information age.Also, because conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for my generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of their hometowns while we usually move from one place to another nowadays.So parents’ideas may no longer fit our situation.ConsequentlyTherefore, we prefer to make decisions depended based on our own experience. In sum,for the reasons I mentioned above,I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choice on our own.

Pluto
    January 29, 2022 at 11:54 am

The latest revision is answered with two articles,the date of an earlier article was January 29, 2022 at 11:39 am.One of the later articles is January 29, 2022 at 11:47 am.

The article with more underlining is an earlier one, the purpose of which is to clearly show the traces of change. The article that is not underlined is a later one, and the purpose of this is to show the revised text clearly.

Thank you for your help! I didn’t reply in time because something was not finished. If there is something wrong, I will listen to suggestions and revise it carefully.

Pluto
    January 29, 2022 at 11:57 am

With the development of society, our living habits have been changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is the issue of whom we young people depend on when making a decision.Young people usually used to depend on their older family members, especially their parents. However, we young adults are more likely to make choice on our own.My reasons are as follows.

Admittedly,the ways they had previously acquired information,was largely based on their own limited experience. It was parents who are much more experienced than their children.Therefore,their final suggestions and decisions come from their parental thoughts.

However, we can help us make better decisions by getting a lot of information. Surf the Web, click your mouse, and the news will display on your computer screen within seconds.Besides, We learned knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which enable us to understand ourselves and the world better.All these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors, eighty percent of the students depend on themselves, while less than 2o% are decided by their parents or teachers instead.Most students today are independent, they will listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them.Also, because conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for my generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of their hometowns while we usually move from one place to another nowadays.Therefore, we prefer to make decisions based on our own experience.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, we can safely draw a conclusion that I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choice on our own.

January 29, 2022 at 9:56 pm

With the development of society, our living habits have been changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is the issue of whom we young people depend on when making a decision.Young people usually used to depend on their older family members, especially their parents. However, we young adults are more likely to make choice on our own.My reasons are as follows.

Admittedly,the ways they had previously acquired information,was largely based on their own limited experience. It was parents who are much more experienced than their children.Therefore,their final suggestions and decisions come from their parental thoughts.

However, we can help us make better decisions by getting a lot of information. Surf the Web, click your mouse, and the news will display on your computer screen within seconds.Besides, We learned knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which enable us to understand ourselves and the world better.All these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors, eighty percent of the students depend on themselves, while less than 2o% are decided by their parents or teachers instead.Most students today are independent, they will listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them.Also, because conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for my generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of their hometowns while we usually move from one place to another nowadays.Therefore, we prefer to make decisions based on our own experience.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, we can safely draw a conclusion that I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choice on our own.

January 29, 2022 at 9:58 pm

Fix all errors indicated on screenshot reviews.

Pluto
    January 31, 2022 at 2:23 am

With the development of society, our living habits have been changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is the issue of whom we young people depend on when making a decision. Young people usually used to depend on their older family members, especially their parents. However, we young adults are more likely to make choice on our own. My reasons are as follows.

Admittedly, the ways they had previously acquired information was largely based on their own limited experience. It was parents who are much more experienced than their children. Therefore, their final suggestions and decisions come from their parental thoughts.

However, we can make better decisions by getting a lot of information. Surf the Web, click your mouse, and the news will display on your computer screen within seconds. Besides, we learned knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which gives us a better understanding of ourselves and the world. All these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors, 80% students depend on themselves, while less than 2o% are decided by their parents or teachers instead. Most students today are independent, they will listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them. Also, because conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for my generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of their hometowns while we usually move from one place to another nowadays. Therefore, we prefer to make decisions based on our own experience.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, we can safely draw a conclusion that I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make choice on our own.

January 31, 2022 at 3:58 pm

With the development of society[/As society evolves   ], our living habits have been changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is (the issue of whom we young people depend on when making a decision)[  confusion/issue is not a change ]. Young people (usually used to)[  grammatical error ] depend on their older family members, especially their parents[logically incomplete   ]. However, we young adults are more likely to make choice [ word form error  ]on our own. My reasons are as follows.[ summarize your reasons  ]

Admittedly, the ways they[ unclear pronoun  ] had previously acquired information was[ grammatically error  ] largely based on their own limited experience[ word form error  ]. (It was)[ redundant  ] parents who are much more experienced than their children. Therefore, their[ unclear pronoun  ] final suggestions and decisions come from their parental thoughts.

However, we can make better decisions by getting a lot of information. Surf the Web, click your mouse, and the news will display on your computer screen within seconds. Besides, we learned knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which gives us a better understanding of ourselves and the world. All these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors, 80% students depend on themselves, while less than 2o% are decided by their parents or teachers instead. Most students today are independent, they will listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them. Also, because conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for my generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of their hometowns while we usually move from one place to another nowadays. Therefore, we prefer to make decisions based on our own experience.

January 31, 2022 at 4:04 pm

Partial revision

Pluto
    February 14, 2022 at 1:34 pm

As society evolves, our living habits have changed greatly. One of the most significant changes is the issue of whom we young people are better able to make a choice on our own. Young people usually depend on older family members. However, we young adults are more likely to make a choice on our own.

Admittedly, in the past, the ways they acquired information from experience were limited. Parents are more experienced than their children. In this case, they tend to listen to parents’ advice and let them control determination.

However, we can make better decisions by getting a lot of information. Surf the Web, click your mouse, and the news will display on your computer screen within seconds. Besides, we learned knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which gives us a better understanding of ourselves and the world. All these create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey conducted by Peking University aiming to find out how students choose their majors, 80% students depend on themselves, while less than 2o percent are decided by their parents or teachers instead. Most students today are independent, they will listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them. Also, because conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for my generation.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, we can safely draw a conclusion that I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make a choice on our own.

February 15, 2022 at 3:09 pm

As society evolves, our living habits have changed [ change ]greatly. One of [such changes  ]the most significant changes is [relates to the fact that  ]the issue of whom [ that ]we young people are better able to [ can ]make a[ an independent ] choice on our own. Young[ While young] people usually depend on older family members. However, we young adults [, they  ]are more likely to make a choice on our own[repetitive  ].

Admittedly, in [In  ]the past, the ways they[unclear pronoun/ that the young] acquired information from experience were[ /remained ] limited. Parents[Since parents  ] are [ in general ]more experienced than their children. In this case, they [ , the kids ]tend[grammatical error  ] to (listen to)[ follow ] parents’ [/parental  ]advice and let them control determination[during their decision-making process  ].

However, we [ shift of person ]can make better decisions by getting (a lot of)[ /expansive ] information. Surf the Web[ spelling error ], click your[ shift of person ] mouse[ unclear phrase ], and the news will display on your [ shift of person ]computer screen within seconds. [ grammatically wrong sentence ]Besides, we learned [ grammatical error ]knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which gives us a better understanding of ourselves and the world. All these[unclear pronoun  ] create a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey [, which was  ]conducted by Peking University [, that aims  ]aiming to find out how students choose their majors, 80% [ interviewed/participated ]students depend on themselves, while less than 2o percent[inconsistency in writing  ] are decided by [unnecessary passive  ]their parents or teachers instead. Most students today are independent[ absolute statement ][punctuation error  ] they will [grammatical error  ]listen to their parents, but the final choice is up to them[ unclear pronoun ]. Also, because conditions [unclear word choice  ]in the information age are changing rapidly, some (adult experiences)[ unclear ] are not as valid [ avoid using Not/become invalid/irrelevant ]for my [ the present ]generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out of[ from ] their hometowns while we [ inappropriate comparison /youngsters-we ]usually move from one place to another nowadays. Therefore, we[ shift in person ] prefer to make decisions based on our own experience.

To recap, from what I have been discussed above, [In light of my arguments noted above,  ]we can safely draw a conclusion [conclude  ]that I totally agree that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make a choice on our own[ repetition ].

February 15, 2022 at 3:36 pm

Final revision

Pluto
    February 22, 2022 at 4:45 am

As society evolves, our living habits change greatly. One of such changes relates to the fact that we young people can make an independent choice. While young people usually depend on older family members, they are more likely repetitive. Here are the reasons.

In the past, ways that the young acquired information from experience remained limited. Since parents are in general more experienced than their children, kids tend to listen to follow parental advice during their decision-making process.

However, they can make better decisions by getting expensive information. Surf the Internet, click a mouse, many news will display on their computer screen within seconds. Besides, we learn knowledge systematically after receiving a good education, which gives us a better understanding of ourselves and the world. The progress of modern society and the improvement of various conditions have created a good atmosphere for us young people to make our own decisions.

According to a survey, which was conducted by Peking University, that aims to find out how students choose their majors, 80 percent interviewed students depend on themselves, while less than 20 percent are decided by their parents or teachers. Most students today are independent, they usually tend to listen to their parents, but ultimately the final choice is up to them. Also, as conditions in the information age are changing rapidly, some adult experiences are not as valid for the present generation.

In the past, it was less likely for youngsters to move out from their hometowns while youngsters usually move from one place to another nowadays. So parental ideas might not fit their situation any more. Therefore, they prefer to make decisions based on their own experience.

In light of my arguments noted above, we can conclude that in contemporary society, we young adults are better able to make a choice on our own.

February 22, 2022 at 3:48 pm

I will not work on an essay after ‘final revision’. Submit a new essay.

Tagged: