In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

• Marco
    University: BJUT
    Nationality: Chinese
    August 31, 2020 at 7:25 am

In order to become financially responsible adults, children should learn to manage their own money at a young age.

When people enter adulthood, one important quality they must gain is learning to manage their own money. But this ability does not come naturally. In my opinion, people should equip themselves with the money-arranging capability when they are still children since developing it takes time, and once developed, it will in turn benefit the children themselves.

First, developing a skill can be a gradual process. You have to learn in the first place, and then practice over and over before it becomes a part of you. These steps might take months, or even years. When people are young, they learn faster. A ten-year-old kid speaks English better than a 25-year-old English teacher from a non-English speaking country. This phenomenon is quite common. So learning to manage money from childhood may take less effort and bear more fruits. Also, after stepping into adulthood, people would have much more things to handle. At times they have to multitask, which could be exhausting. Therefore, cultivating the ability in advance can also be a relief to adult life.

Besides, through the money-managing process, children can benefit a lot. As we know, becoming money-wise may not be easy. We have to consider many things, such as how to dispose cash into our bank account. I used to receive money, usually bills, when I was in my teens. At first I had put them all into a box. And soon I learned that I could save them into a credit card. But I did not have one back then. So I searched for information online about how to open a bank account. Eventually I got my own card, which took some effort. It proved worthy though, since I have gained the experience that still benefits me today.

To conclude, nurturing the skill of financial managing at a young age gives people an upper hand. A head start would always become an advantage.

August 31, 2020 at 6:13 pm

Pending [ Please complete the revision of your first essay prior to submitting a new one. Thanks!]

Tagged: