In order to complete a creative task, do you prefer to do it alone or do it with other group members?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In order to complete a creative task, do you prefer to do it alone or do it with other group members?

• han shuhua
    University: 西北农林科技大学
    Nationality: China
    December 26, 2021 at 12:34 pm

In order to complete a creative task, do you prefer to do it alone or do it with other group members?

Due to the economic prosperity and the changes in our thinking, the teamwork has never been as vital as today. However, there appears a heated debate which one do you prefer, to do it alone or cooperate with team members to complete a creative work. From my view of point, it is rather reasonable that I am going to accomplish a creative task with my team members. Then I will explain it in these statements.

To begin with, the efficiency does an important role in our society. The reason is that we are living in a efficiency-oriented society where the people always think it so highly that they all cooperate with team members instead of working alone in order to guarantee the efficiency.

To be more specific, in a team, we get to know to cooperate with others, share a burden and care more about others rather than paying attention to ourselves. As a result, the efficiency is guaranteed.

In addition, it is the team member who can lead a helping hand to us no matter what kind of difficulties come out. To elevate, they can give me a listening ear, a warm shoulder, and some useful suggestion. In the end, we can develop a sense of being determined. So we will stick to our dream or goals, never give up, and succeed with our team members.

Last but not least, the factor that should be taken into consideration is that communication is essential for us to accomplish a creative task. It is a common phenomenon that the more communication, the more kinds and depth of ideas. Clearly, the point from one person is limited, that might not be so perfect lacking of practical or other element. By working with other members, we can refine a task through communication or discussion.

To sum up, according to above discussion, as far as I am concerned, I prefer that to accomplish a creative task with my team members is more reasonable than doing it alone.

December 27, 2021 at 4:10 pm

Review/revision under suspension [Please add my WeChat account.]