In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people.Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people.Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

• DingNan
    University: Jilin university
    Nationality: china
    May 15, 2022 at 4:55 am

In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

It is a growing trend that people today are crazy about (are increasingly keen to buy) buying houses and apartments rather than renting. There are various reasons why people’s living habits have changed, and I reckon this change has both advantages and disadvantages.

Some people want to settle down, so buying a house or an apartment could help them start a family life successfully. Instead of moving around and changing neighborhoods endlessly, they can gradually get used to the local community and local lifestyle. Also in some countries, only becoming the ownership of a house, people can send their children to certain public schools. Therefore buying a property is something they must do otherwise their children will not have access to educational opportunities.

In my opinion, this trend has both positive and negative effects.  On the one hand, if more citizens inclined to purchase their home ownership, they are more likely to lead a steady life, which is beneficial both to local government and businesses, because they pay taxes and they would work stably. Besides, compared with the floating population, stable life stands for lower crimes rates as dwellers who have bought houses are considered having jobs with salaries, they are less prone to commit crimes.

On the other hand, the prevailing trend of home buying will lead to fierce competition in the real estate market and its price will become unreasonable. Many young people will find it difficult to buy a home by themselves. This pressure might push them to move to other places where home ownership is affordable . And this will lead to brain drain and loss of labor, which is detrimental to the local labor market and the future development of the city. After all, talent is the core competitiveness of a city.

In conclusion, I agree that there are lots of benefits to purchasing property, but I also believe that excessive attention on real estate investment would bring our society some potential hazards.

May 15, 2022 at 3:35 pm

Fix problems suggested in screenshot reviews and then resubmit your essay.

DingNan
    University: Jilin university
    Nationality: china
    May 16, 2022 at 1:42 am

It is a growing trend that people today are crazy about (are increasingly keen to buy) buying houses and apartments rather than renting. There are various reasons why people’s living habits have changed, and I reckon this change has both advantages and disadvantages.

Some people want to settle down, so buying a house or an apartment could help them start a family life successfully. Instead of moving around and changing neighbors endlessly, they can gradually get used to the local community and local lifestyle. In some countries, only becoming the ownerships of a house, people can send their children to certain public schools. Therefore buying a property is something they must do,  otherwise their children will not have access to educational opportunities.

In my opinion, this trend has both positive and negative effects.  On the one hand, if more citizens are inclined to purchase their home ownerships, they are more likely to lead a steady life, which is beneficial both to local government and companies, because they pay taxes and they work stably. Besides, compared with the floating population, stable life stands for lower crime rates as dwellers who have bought houses have jobs with salaries, they are able to pay for basic needs and less prone to commit crimes.

On the other hand, the prevailing trend of home buying will lead to fierce competition in the real estate market, then its price will become unreasonable. Many young people will find it difficult to buy a home by themselves. This pressure might push them to move to other places where home ownership are affordable . And this will lead to brain drain and loss of labour, which is detrimental to the local labour market and the local economy development. After all, talents are the core competitiveness of a city.

In conclusion, I agree that there are lots of benefits to purchasing property, but I also believe that excessive attention on real estate investment would bring our society some potential hazards.

May 16, 2022 at 1:28 pm

It is a growing trend that people today are crazy about (are increasingly keen to buy) buying houses and apartments rather than renting[ incomplete sentence  ][ sweeping statement; this is not the case in Japan  ]. There are various reasons why people’s living habits have changed, and I reckon (this change has)[ inconsistency in word form  ] both advantages and disadvantages[specify advantages and disadvantages  ].

[Missing transitory word   ]Some people want to settle down, so buying (a house or an apartment)[  inconsistency in word form ] could help them start a family life successfully. Instead of moving around and changing neighbors endlessly, they can gradually get used to the local community and local lifestyle[ s  ]. In some countries, only becoming the ownerships[ word form error  ] of a house, people [ only homeowners  ]can send their children to certain public schools. Therefore buying a property is something they must do,[punctuation error   ]  otherwise their children will not have access to educational opportunities.

In my opinion, this trend has both positive and negative effects.  On the one hand, if more citizens are[grammatical error/subjunctive   ] inclined to purchase their[ a  ] home ownerships, they are more likely[  grammatical error ] to lead a steady life, which is beneficial both to [. Indeed, home gratification can benefit   ]local government and companies,[businesses   ] because they[ unclear pronoun  ] [are happy to   ]pay taxes and[ when  ] they work stably[ their jobs remain stable  ]. Besides, compared with the (floating population)[ ?  ], stable life stands for[ / means ] lower crime rates as dwellers who have bought houses have jobs with salaries, [ punctuation error  ]they are able to pay for basic needs and less prone to commit crimes[ unclear  ].

On the other hand, the prevailing trend of home buying will[sweeping statement/use conditional writing   ] lead to [soaring home prices   ]fierce competition in the real estate market, [ punctuation error  ]then its price will become unreasonable. Many [ As a result, many  ]young people will[ use conditional writing  ] find it difficult to buy a home by themselves. This pressure might push them to move to other places where [ homes are   ] home ownership are affordable . And [  punctuation error with the use of coordinating conjunction ]this[ unclear pronoun  ] will lead to (brain drain and loss of labour)[unclear   ], which [ hinders  ]is detrimental to the local labour market and the local economy[ word form error  ] development. (After all, talents are the core competitiveness of a city)[ This is Chinese  ].

In conclusion, I agree that there are lots of benefits to purchasing property [ can have umpteen benefits  ], but [ Even so,   ]I also believe that excessive attention on[ wrong preposition  ] real estate investment would bring our society some potential hazards.

May 16, 2022 at 1:49 pm

Final revision