In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. What might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. What might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

• HayleyMarshall
    University: Soochow University
    Nationality: Chinese
    July 6, 2020 at 4:11 am

In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. What might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

Renting a house or buying one has become a hot issue. And in some countries, such as China, owning a home is significant for people. The essay will discuss reasons about this phenomenon and raise my own opinions.

People living in countries, whose economy relies on estate, regard the house as a necessity. The price of houses is rather expensive, so not everyone has the economic capability to afford a house in such countries. As a result, buying a home is becoming their ultimate goal. Additionally, residents living in such countries are insecure because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. And it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in these countries. Therefore, it is vital to buy a house. Third, buying a house is a symbol of social status, which means you finally settle down in these countries. Hence, for people who live in some countries, buying a home is vital to their lives.

In my view, it is a negative situation for both the country and the individual. It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; therefore, if everyone wants to buy a house, the price of houses will rise, causing the growing number of people can’t afford to purchase houses. And high prices may bring about social conflicts, which would have adverse impacts on the economic development of a country. For individuals, if they regard buying a house as a life object, they will be exhausted. For instance, lots of people buy a house with a bank loan and many of them have to repay loan during their whole lives.

In conclusion, it is quite common for people to think that buying a home rather than renting one is important, though I don’t support the opinion.

July 6, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Renting a house or buying one has become (a hot issue)[really?  ]. And [ coordinating word error ]in some countries, such as China, owning a home is significant[ vague word ] for people. The [  article error]essay will discuss reasons about [preposition error  ]this phenomenon[what phenomenon?  ] and raise my own opinions[ word form error ].

People living in countries, whose economy relies on estate[unclear  ], regard the house as a necessity[awkward writing/rephrase  ]. The price of houses is rather expensive[ rephrase ], so not everyone has the economic capability to[ preposition error ] afford a house in such countries. As a result, buying a home is becoming their ultimate goal. Additionally, residents living[redundant  ] in such countries are[ wrong verb ] insecure because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. And[ coordinating word error ] it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in these countries. Therefore, it is vital to buy a house. Third, buying[/owning  ] a house is a symbol of social status, which means you[ shift of person ] finally settle down in these countries. Hence, for people who live in some countries, buying a home is vital to their lives.

In my view, it[unclear pronoun  ] is a negative situation for both the country and the individual[logical incompleteness  ]. It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; therefore, if everyone wants to buy a house, the price of houses will rise, causing the [article error  ]growing number of people can’t afford to purchase houses[ grammatical error ]. And[ coordinating word error ] high prices may bring about social conflicts, which would have adverse impacts on the economic development of a country. For individuals, if they regard buying a house as a (life object)[unclear  ], they will be[  dull BE verb] exhausted. For instance, lots of people buy a house with[/on  ] a bank loan and many of them have to repay loan during their whole lives.

In conclusion, it is quite common for people to think that buying a home rather than renting one is important, though I don’t support the opinion.

HayleyMarshall
    July 7, 2020 at 12:32 am

Renting a house or buying one has become a matter of concern to people. In some countries, such as China, owning a home is  very important for people. This essay will discuss why some people think buying a house is more important than renting one and raise my opinions.

People living in countries where real estate is the mainstay of the economy relies consider a house a necessity. Houses are expensive, so not everyone can afford to buy a house in such countries. As a result, buying a home is becoming their ultimate goal. Additionally, if they rent a house, residents will be insecure because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. What’s more, it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in these countries. Therefore, it is vital to buy a house. Third, owning a house is a symbol of social status, which means they finally settle down in these countries.

In my view, the pursuit of buying a house is a negative situation for both the country and the individual. It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; therefore, if everyone wants to buy a house, the price of houses will rise, causing a growing number of people can’t afford to buy houses. Besides, high prices may bring about social conflicts, which would have adverse impacts on the economic development of a country. For individuals, if they see buying a house as their life goal, they will be exhausted. For instance, lots of people buy a house on a bank loan and many of them have to repay loan during their whole lives.

HayleyMarshall
    July 9, 2020 at 3:46 am

Renting a house or buying one has become a matter of concern to people, especially those living in cities. In some countries, such as China, owning a home is added into the to-do-list of life time. This essay will discuss why some people give priority to buying a house and raise my opinion.

In terms of reasons, people living in countries consider buying a house an ultimate goal, because houses are expensive and owning a house is a symbol of social status, which means they finally settle down in these countries. It is quite common in China, where parents think that buying a house after work is sign of competence for their children. Additionally, compared to buying a house, residents feel insecure if they rent a house, because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. What’s more, it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in these countries. For example, most house for renting tend to be old and poor facilitated.

In my view, the pursuit of buying a house is a negative situation for both the country and the individuals. It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; therefore, if more people show thirst of owning one house, the price of houses will rise, causing a growing number of people can’t afford to buy houses. Besides, high prices may bring about social conflicts. For instance, the gap between the rich and the poor will be widened as the rich will make more money by investing in real estate while the poor cannot afford to buy a house. For individuals, if they see buying a house as their life goal, they will be exhausted. For instance, lots of people buy a house on a bank loan and many of them have to repay loan for more than 20 years.

In conclusion, both internal and external factors cause people to think that buying a home rather than renting one is important, though I don’t support the preference.

July 11, 2020 at 3:25 am

Renting a house or buying one has become a matter of concern to [many ]people, especially those living in cities. In some countries, such as China, owning a home is added into[to/onto ] the to-do-list of life time. This essay will discuss why some people give priority to buying a house and raise my opinion.

In terms of reasons, people living in countries [unclear ]consider buying a house an ultimate goal, [punctuation error ]because houses are expensive and owning a house is a[ the] symbol of social status, which means they finally settle down in these countries[wordy/split into two sentences ]. It[unclear pronoun ] is quite common in China, where parents think that buying a house after work [unclear ]is [article error ]sign of competence for their children. Additionally, compared [word form error ]to buying a house, residents feel insecure if they rent a house, [ punctuation error/subjunctive voice error]because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. What’s more, it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in these countries[ unclear]. For example, most house [word form error ]for renting tend to be old and poor [word form error ]facilitated.

In my view, the pursuit of buying a house is a negative situation for both the country and the individuals. It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; therefore, if more people show thirst of owning one house, the price of houses will rise, causing a growing number of people can’t afford to buy houses. Besides, high prices may bring about social conflicts. For instance, the gap between the rich and the poor will be widened as the rich will make more money by investing in real estate while the poor cannot afford to buy a house. For individuals, if they see buying a house as their life goal, they will be exhausted. For instance, lots of people buy a house on a bank loan and many of them have to repay loan for more than 20 years.

In conclusion, both internal and external factors cause people to think that buying a home rather than renting one is important, though I don’t support the preference.

HayleyMarshall
    July 18, 2020 at 3:06 am

Renting a house or buying one has become a matter of concern to many people, especially those living in cities. In some countries, such as China, owning a home is added to the to-do-list of life time. This essay will discuss why some people give priority to buying a house and raise my opinion.

In terms of reasons, some people consider buying a house an ultimate goal because houses are expensive and owning a house is the symbol of social status; therefore, owning a house means they finally settle down in these countries. The pursuit of buying a house is quite common in China, where parents think that buying a house after having a job is a sign of competence for their children. Additionally, comparing to buying a house, residents feel insecure if they rent a house because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. What’s more, it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in some countries. For example, most houses for renting tend to be old and in poor condition.

In my view, the pursuit of buying a house is a negative situation for both the country and the individuals. It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; therefore, if more people show thirst of owning one house, the price of houses will rise, causing a growing number of people can’t afford to buy houses. Besides, high prices may bring about social conflicts. For instance, the gap between the rich and the poor will be widened as the rich will make more money by investing in real estate while the poor cannot afford to buy a house. For individuals, if they see buying a house as their life goal, they will be exhausted. For instance, lots of people buy a house on a bank loan and many of them have to repay loan for more than 20 years.

In conclusion, both internal and external factors cause people to think that buying a home rather than renting one is important, though I don’t support the preference.

July 21, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Final Revision

Renting a house or buying one has become a matter of concern to many people, especially those living in cities. In some countries, such as China, owning a home is added to the to-do-list of life time [for many people  ]. This essay will discuss why some people give priority to buying a house and raise my opinion.

In terms of reasons, some people consider buying a house an ultimate goal because houses are expensive and owning a house is the symbol of social status;[. In other words,   ] therefore, owning a house means they finally settle down in these countries. The pursuit of buying [ Purchasing  ] a house is quite common in China, where parents think that buying a house after having a job [owning a home  ] is a sign of competence for their children. Additionally, comparing to buying a house, residents [ people would  ] feel insecure if they rent [ rented  ] a house because they are worried about being evicted by landlords. What’s more, it is quite difficult to rent an ideal house in some countries. For example, most houses for renting tend to be old and in poor condition[  and poorly maintained ] .

In my view, the pursuit of buying a house is a negative situation for both the country and the individuals [ unclear  ] . It is a common sense that when demand exceeds supply, the price will rise; [ . Therefore  ] therefore, if more people show [showed   ] thirst [ the need  ] of owning one house, the price of houses will [would   ] rise, causing a growing number of people can’t afford to buy houses [unaffordable for many   ] . Besides, high  [  housing ] prices may bring about social conflicts. For instance, the gap between the rich and the poor will be widened[ widens  ] as [ when  ] the rich will make more money by investing in real estate[ , leaving  ] while the poor cannot afford to buy a house[ worse off  ] . For individuals, if they see[ regarded  ] buying a house as their life goal, they will [ would  ] be exhausted[ unclear  ] . For instance, lots of people buy a house on a bank loan[ , so  ] and many of them have to repay loan for more than 20 years.

In conclusion, both internal and external[ unclear  ] factors cause people to think that buying a home rather than renting one is important, though I don’t support the preference[ unclear  ] .