In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

• Gigiz
    University: high school
    Nationality: China
    January 18, 2023 at 11:41 pm

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

<p style=”font-weight: 400;”>In contemporary society, teenagers getting jobs becomes an controversial topic for parents. When asked about whether teenagers are able to afford a job, people hold different opinions. Some maintain that teenagers shouldn’t go to work, by arguing that teenagers’ job should be study rather than do some unnecessary things. However, I strongly believe that having a job is good for teenagers.</p>
    <p style=”font-weight: 400;”></p>
    <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>First, although many people suppose jobs are useless for their academic development. However, I believe jobs are helpful for studying in big way. Many children have bad attitude to finish their homework, or have little attention, study just for a little time and look for fun, because they always play video games or watch TV shows which consume their attention during rest. So they study nothing though they sit at the table for a whole day. If they get busy jobs; like conductors or supervisors which don’t offer much attention; and have little time to entertain by games and shows, they may study much more efficient. Because they realize they have limited time to study, and their work provides rest to their brain.</p>
    <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Second, jobs extent young people’s experience. During the job, they can taste the satisfaction from hard working and happiness from minimal reward, and these positive feelings can help them get used to their future job. Moreover, teenagers can know a lot more people to get to different kinds of life.</p>
    <p style=”font-weight: 400;”>Last year, my high-school brother Jay was still a dependent lazy person, I think he chose to spend his whole life to play video games on his bed. He relied on family and looked tired every moment. My mom asked him to find something to do in our restaurant. Then my brother had to make everyday schedules, and wake up at seven o’clock,go to work in a hurry. These few months, everyone observe his huge changing—he becomes a self-discipline and independent boy. My uncle praised him looks like a successful person.</p>

February 27, 2023 at 2:49 am

Complete the revision of your other essay prior to submitting a new one.