In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

• wwyx19
    University: Tsinghua University
    Nationality: China
    July 13, 2021 at 10:03 am

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.

Nowadays someone may hold the opinion that teenagers should find jobs while they are still students, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that they should have some part-time jobs.

We may look into every possible reason, however, fore most reason that they should get jobs is the wage students get can relieve their financial burden. For example, my sister majored in music at college and since her first year at school, she has begun to teach primary school students some basic music knowledge outside the campus. She gave courses twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday night, which sometimes was a challenging task for her because she needed to take an hour’s subway travel to get there after the whole day’s classes of her own. But the satisfying thing was that she could get two hundred dollars per week, nearly covering half of her living expenses.

A more essential factor why I advocate students finding jobs is that it can help them grow independent. Obviously, most of the students are now the only children in their family, which means they have been spoiled by their parents since young and almost have nothing to worry about besides their study. On the contrary, there are many things they need to care when they are at work, such as dealing the relationship with co-workers and bosses, negotiating with clients and some others.Take the case of my aunt that she majored in economics at college under the recommendation of her parents. At first, she thought she could follow the routine in high school like taking classes and finishing homework. However, two years later she applied for an internship in an economics company and she was astonished to find there was a large mass of work to do as a worker. What’s worse, she couldn’t bear the endless meetings and assignments from bosses. As a result, she quitted the job and changed her major to philosophy, which she thought was the first time in her life she made a decision by herself.

August 1, 2021 at 4:45 am

Invalid [Lengthy paragraph. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words. ]