In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future.

• darenottoknow
    University: Renming University
    Nationality: China
    March 19, 2022 at 7:31 am

In the past, it was easier to identify what type of career or job would lead to a secure, successful future.

With the modern social division of labor becoming increasingly specified, more jobs are created in comparison with the past. Some people argue that the abundance of careers frustrated the job seekers. Thus, it becomes difficult to identify which career can lead to a better future nowadays. Contrary to this opinion, I think people can find a job that fits their expectations for the future more easily these days.

Even though the variety in jobs may lead to people’s frustrations, it also provides them with more opportunities to choose suitable careers. Everyone is a unique individual, they may have different hobbies, different advantages and outlooks, therefore, they are suitable for various jobs. More jobs thesedays indicate that people have more choices to select a career based on their own characteristics. In this circumstance, people are more likely to devote themselves to career affairs, as a result, becoming more certain about which career would bring them a better future.

Apart from diversity in jobs, the rapid development of the Internet also contributes to the easier identification of a better career since we have entered an era of informative society. To be more specific, people can get an insight into a particularjob just by searching for it on the Internet. Taking my own experience for example, I received an internship offer as a valuation assistant last month but completely have no idea what this job is about. So I quickly looked it up in the Linkedin website and found an all-round description towards this position, even with comments posted by previous employees in the bottom of the page. Therefore, in present days, people certainly have more simple access to understand a job and then better realize whether it is the right one for their future success.

To sum up, in terms of more opportunities and an informative society, it is definitely much simpler for people to distinguish what kind of career can lead to a more reliable and brighter future compared with the old days.

March 28, 2022 at 1:46 am

Please fix issues evidenced on screenshot reviews.

darenottoknow
    University: Renming University
    Nationality: China
    March 28, 2022 at 2:47 am

With the modern social division of labour becoming increasingly specified, more jobs were created in comparison with the past. Some people argue that the abundance of careers frustrated the job seeker. Thus, it becomes difficult to identify which career can lead to a better future nowadays. Contrary to this opinion, I think people can find a job that fits their expectations for the future more easily these days.

Even though the variety in jobs may leadto people’s frustrations, it also provides them with more opportunities to choose suitable careers. Everyone is a unique individual. People may have different hobbies, different advantages and outlooks, therefore, are suitable for various jobs. More jobs these days indicate that people have more choices to select a career based on their own characteristics. In this circumstance, people are more likely to devote themselves to career affairs. As a result, becoming more certain about which career would bring them a better future.

Apart from diversity in jobs, the rapid development of the Internet also contributes to the easier identification of a better career since we have entered an era of information  society. To be more specific, people can get an insight into a particular job just by searching for it on the Internet. Taking my own experience as an example, I received an internship offer as a valuation assistant last month, but completely had no idea what this job is for. So I quickly looked it up in the Linkedin website and found an detailed description about this position, even with comments posted by previous employees at the bottom of the page. Therefore, in present days, people certainly have simpler access to understand a job and then better realize whether it is the right one for their future success.

To sum up, in terms of more opportunities and an information society, it is definitely much simpler for people to distinguish what kind of career can lead to a more reliable and brighter future compared with the old days.

March 29, 2022 at 3:41 am

With the modern social division of labour becoming increasingly specified, more jobs were created in comparison with the past. Some people argue that the abundance of careers frustrated the job seeker[ are frustrating job seekers so much that they find it Thus, it becomes difficult to identify which [a   ]career can [ that could/(use conditional writing)  ]lead to a better future nowadays.)Contrary to this opinion, I think people can find a [ desirable  ]job that fits their expectations for the future more easily these days.

Even though the variety in[ of  ] jobs may [ frustrate people  ] lead to people’s frustrations, it [  unclear pronoun ]also provides them with more opportunities to choose suitable careers. Everyone is a unique individual. People may have different hobbies, different advantages and[ /, as well as  ] outlooks, [ punctuation error  ]therefore, [  grammatical error ]are suitable for various jobs. More jobs these days indicate that people have more[word repetition   ] choices to select a career based on (their own characteristics)[ this is Chinese  ]. In this circumstance, people are more likely to devote themselves to (career affairs)[ this is Chinese  ]. As a result, becoming more certain about which career would bring them a better future[grammatical error/unclear   ].

Apart from diversity in jobs, the rapid development of the Internet also contributes to the easier identification of a better career since we have entered an era of information society[confusing sentence   ]. To be more specific, people can get an insight into[ learn  ] a particular job just by searching (for it)[ unclear  ] on the Internet. Taking my own experience as an example, [punctuation error   ]I received an internship offer as (a valuation assistant)[ unclear  ] last month, but[ grammatical error  ] completely had no idea what this job is for. So I quickly looked it up in[on   ] the Linkedin website and found an [ article error  ]detailed description about this position, even with comments posted by previous employees at the bottom of the page. Therefore, [ This shows that  ]in present days, people certainly have simpler access to understand[ grammatical error  ] a job and (then better realize whether it is the right one for their future success.)[unclear   ]

To sum up, (in terms of)[ wrong phrase  ] more opportunities and an information society[ unclear  ], it is definitely much simpler for people to( distinguish what kind of career can lead to a more reliable and brighter future compared with the old days.)[ confusing/grammatical error  ]

March 29, 2022 at 4:08 am

Final revision