In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

• Patronus
    University: Huazhong University of Science & Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    September 29, 2019 at 7:34 am

TOEFL Writing Topic:  In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

With the rapid development of technology and our society, productiveness is becoming more and more critical. Not only personal but also factories and companies would also focus to lift efficiency. In this case, I think working quickly with some acceptable mistakes will be better for the present society. The reasons are as follows.

To start with, making mistakes are just unavoidable in reality. I do agree with the saying, “Slow work yields fine products.” However, we can just diminish the fault and will never eliminate them all. Moreover, making mistakes is an essential approach to improve oneself for we are easier to remember one thing if we had fallen because of it. Working swiftly will make many mistakes at the very beginning, but we will never make the same one anymore.

Besides, as I mentioned in the first paragraph, the present world is developing with unprecedented speed and still accelerating. During this era, everyone and every enterprise want to improve their productiveness to meet the continually increasing requirement of work efficiency. For instance, the factories will build machines with higher production. When employing new crews, efficiency is becoming one of the most significant qualities for interviewees. As a programmer, our programs are required to meet the highest operating efficiency even if there are one few seconds difference between a promoted version and the original one. See, the whole of society is deeply requiring productiveness.

In the end, thanks to our present century, technology development allows us to work effectively. There are new generations of machines, mobile equipment, and Internet devices, which make our products and lives much more convenient. Several decades ago, our ancestors still work with their own hands. Stuff couldn’t be transported as fast as we do today, so does information. Nowadays, these limitations do not exist anymore, we are living in the best era ever.

All in all, work quickly doesn’t necessarily mean high mistake rate, but does lead to a higher efficiency that is crucial during our time.

October 1, 2019 at 9:57 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic:  In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Score: 53.2

Suggestion: Use fewer passive sentences.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate issues/problems concerning your essay.

Regards,

Lin Qiu

Patronus
    University: Huazhong University of Science & Technology
    Nationality: 中国
    October 4, 2019 at 6:43 am

With the rapid development of technology as well as civilization, the productiveness is becoming more and more critical. Not only personal, but also factories and companies would also focus on lifting efficiency. In this case, working quickly with some acceptable mistakes will be better for present society. The reasons are as following.

To start with, making mistakes are unavoidable in reality. I do agree with the saying, “Slow work yields fine products.” However, we can diminish the fault but will never eliminate them all. Moreover, making mistakes is an essential approach to improve oneself. We are more likely to engrave one thing in our mind if we had tumbled because of it. Due to this fact, mistakes appear at the very beginning. We will gradually perish them during following effort.

Besides, as I mentioned previously, the present world is developing with an unprecedented speed. In this case, every enterprise would like to improve their productiveness to meet requirement of work efficiency that is continuously increasing. For instance, factories will research and develop machines with less electricity consumption and higher production. When employing new crews, the efficiency and work speed is becoming one of the most important quality for interviewees. As for me, a programmer, my programs are required to reach highest operating efficiency. Even if there are only few seconds’ difference between a promoted version and the original one. Thus, the whole society is excessively demanding productiveness.

In the end, thanks to our present century, the technology development allows us to work effectively. There are new generations of machines, mobile equipment and Internet devices, which make our production and lives much more convenient. Several decades ago, our ancestors produce with their own hands. They could transport neither stuffs nor information as quickly as we can. Nowadays, these limitations do not exist anymore. Therefore, we are living in the best era ever.

Overall, work quickly does not necessarily mean high mistake rate, but does lead to a higher efficiency that is crucial during our time.

October 5, 2019 at 9:31 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic:  In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Score: 52.8

I will send you screenshots to illustrate problems/issues concerning your essay.

Regards,

Lin Qiu