In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

• penn_pengqaq
    University: Jilin University
    Nationality: China
    October 20, 2019 at 1:18 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

First of all, work more swiftly is beneficial for people to improve their efficiency in their works. Doing things very quickly means that people are able to finish plenty of works in a shorter time. The rest of the time can be made full use of doing other options, such as learning something in other fields to fully promote themselves, which leads to the fact that they become more comprehensive and master more skills. Take me as an example, last summer, my roommate Tom and I became an internship in an international company corporation. Tom always finished his work in the deadline due to his laziness. In contrast, I was willing to try my best to accomplish my task as soon as possible. As a result, I had a large amount of spare time to communicate with my senior fellow in order to accumulate more experience. But for Tom, he needs to spend all of time including spare time and work time on coping with daily work. Obviously, working more quickly brings us higher efficiency which enables us to achieve our goals with high quality on time.

In addition, trying to risk making mistakes instead of making sure everything is correct is more worth a try when we faced with intractable issues. Along with the advancement of our society, people are more likely to be in the face of difficult problems. These problems are so troublesome that even if we made a complete effort, we still could not guarantee we can find the solution to the problem. Under such circumstances, it is impossible for people to make sure everything is correct before they finish it. If people did not take the risk to try, though maybe fail, they definitely lose the possibility of success in this matter. Therefore, daring to risk making mistakes gives a better opportunity for people to be closer to success.

October 23, 2019 at 2:01 am

In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.

Score: 66.3

Issues:

1. Shorten/split sentences exceeding 20 words.
    2. Paragraphs are lengthy; restrict each paragraph within 85 words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems.

Regards,

Lin Qiu