Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In today’s world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In today’s world it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• kevinQAQ
    University: CDU
    Nationality: China
    November 12, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Nowadays, under this pressure of this society. Many of people think to be successful is doing something correctly, so they have to slow down. But I intensely disagree this idea. Everyone does something that need faster, even though make many mistakes. Because there are many advantages for working quickly and risking the mistakes. I will explain in my following essay.

Initially, I think if someone makes some mistakes, and someone can corrects this mistakes certainly, so I think it is no deny that both of them can become excellent together quickly. Now, many of company have two parts of worker, one of the part is to working hard, and another is to find this mistakes those that part of people working mush quick. APPLE is a good example, why APPLE is really popular. That is because APPLE mind is on advance. He thought a good method, when workers work quickly and risk making mistakes. And he employs another group of workers those find workers have many mistakes. As you can see, APPLE became really prosperous in this world. Nevertheless, if someone find this mistake and revise it, absolutely,both of them will become better.

Secondly, I think that everyone make mistake is to be better. Only you make more mistakes, you will become perfect. Finally, you will quick and don’t have less errors. Taking a really famous leader as example, Jack.Mao, he attended college entrance examination for 4 times. But he just enter a really normal university. When he graduated in university, he had to find a job. He had been failed all of the interview for over 30 times. But he did not waste time. He just follow his heart, over and over again. Finally, he became most wealthy man in China. Therefore, I think have many mistakes is proper, only in this way can have a better tomorrow.

As you can see, working quickly and risk making mistakes is so favorable to everyone. Not only can I get ahead together with people who find my errors, but also I prevent my mistakes and become perfect.

November 19, 2020 at 2:09 am

Invalid. Please revise your previous essay before submitting another.