In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition

TOEFL, IELTS, Application Essay Proofreading Services. Find Out Your TOEFL Score In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition

• sherry
    sherry
    University: XD University
    Nationality: China
    May 22, 2019 at 1:44 pm

For modern people pay more attention to the environment, more and more voices appear that we should leave more land in its natural condition. Simultaneously, economic development plays a critical role too, and some people support to develop more land for housing and industry. In my opinion, there are more need to leave more land in its natural condition.
    For one thing, protecting the environment is imperative nowadays. We can hear the reports about the polluted environment frequently, especially in China, many serious environmental problems are waiting to be solved. The cases remind us that we must get along with the nature well. And one of the best ways to prevent it from becoming worse is to avoid influence it, for the nature has the ability to heal itself. Moreover, promoting the natural condition is a wise decision for further and long-term development. In the long run, we may have more natural resource to use.
    Admittedly, exploiting lands for housing and industry would bring economic merits, but it would also bring defects. We can use many other measures to fit this need. For instance, taking advice from experts can more effectively make use of the lands by reasonable and environmental-friendly way. In addition, from my perspective, wasting lands or using them unreasonable is the prior reason for lacking lands.

Just as we usually express, staying with the nature harmoniously is always one of the priorities we should obey. But the virtues in front of us often lead us to the wrong choice. For the reasons above, I stand for land should be left in its natural condition.