Independent writing

• Vegetables
    University: CUC
    Nationality: China
    October 2, 2022 at 3:01 am

<div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9nmiu” data-offset-key=”42pam-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”42pam-0-0″>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9nmiu” data-offset-key=”e8ait-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”e8ait-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”e8ait-0-0″>Giving a glimpse into our modern education system, people care more about how to find a promising job. They wonder whether universities should include an internship or some type of work experience. From my perspective, there are three advantages of working before graduation.</span></div>
    <div data-offset-key=”e8ait-0-0″></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9nmiu” data-offset-key=”9tq0u-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”9tq0u-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-0-0″>Firstly, most university students go to work directly rather than further their education after graduation. However, there is a huge difference between working and studying. Students will find it difficult to </span><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-1-0″>adapt</span><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-2-0″> to work if they work in a way that </span><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-3-0″>treats</span><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-4-0″> their studies. Fortunately, internships can help them adapt to working environment early by giving them the opportunity to learn what the job really entails.  Therefore, many Chinese universities now </span><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-5-0″>require</span><span data-offset-key=”9tq0u-6-0″> students to complete an internship before graduation.</span></div>
    <div data-offset-key=”9tq0u-0-0″></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9nmiu” data-offset-key=”20s5e-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”20s5e-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”20s5e-0-0″>Secondly, when it comes to career, there is a </span><span data-offset-key=”20s5e-1-0″>crucial</span><span data-offset-key=”20s5e-2-0″> question. What kind of job do you really like? Lots of students cannot answer it unless they have work experience. Take me as an example, because I am majoring in journalism, I thought I might like being a reporter. But when I interned in a newspaper, I completely changed my mind. In order to complete tasks, it is normal to stay up late revising and fly to different places to gather material</span><span data-offset-key=”20s5e-4-0″>. Eventually I figured out that if you’re not sure if you like the career, the most straightforward way is to try a related internship. If you like it, congratulations; if you don’t, at least you eliminated the wrong answer. Therefore, it is necessary for universities to </span><span data-offset-key=”20s5e-5-0″>add</span><span data-offset-key=”20s5e-6-0″> an internship to programs.</span></div>
    <div data-offset-key=”20s5e-0-0″></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”” data-block=”true” data-editor=”9nmiu” data-offset-key=”fr3i2-0-0″>
    <div class=”public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr” data-offset-key=”fr3i2-0-0″><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-0-0″>Finally, in addition to work, internships can also </span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-1-0″>cultivate</span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-2-0″> students’ financial awareness. Lack of awareness of managing money is common in China. According to a recent survey, about two thirds of students confessed that they used to ask friends or parents to pay off the debt they </span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-3-0″>owed</span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-4-0″> due to overspending. That’s mainly because Chinese students are usually supported by their families.</span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-6-0″> If colleges offer students the opportunity to work, realizing how hard to </span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-7-0″>earn</span><span data-offset-key=”fr3i2-8-0″> money, students are more likely to develop financial awareness.</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>