• Elijahwantsa110
    University: HKU
    Nationality: China
    October 6, 2020 at 4:34 am

The reading mainly talks about airships can be utilized wildly by taking its numerous advantages which airplanes and helicopters cannot offer. However, the listening challenges what are stated in the passage by providing 3 strong arguments.

To begin with, the passage stated that airships are more economical because airships use less fuel than traditional-aircrafts. However, the lecturer refuted that airships need special lighters and gases and the elements that airships need as energy resources, for instance, nitrogen will easily catch fire and it is hard to obtain helim.

Moreover, the passage believes that airships can do many things that helicopters and airplanes cannot do like transporting heavy logs to the distributions center from forests because airships are able to ascend and descend simply by going straight up and down instead of needing an extensive runway to take off. On the contrary, the listening opposes that airships are very huge and are easily affected by the wind, which is very strong in the sky.

At last, the author puts forward that airships could be able to replace satellites since airships can ascend into the sky and maintain its high position in the sky without refueling for a long period of time. In the meantime, it also can provide the alike services as satellites do. Intead, the lecturer retorts that satellites work 14 km above the surface of earth, so it will soon use up the fuel to resist the strong wind. Consequently, airships are bot able to provide continuous services as the satellites do.

PS: This is an integrated essay from the TPO66, I’d like to ask for some help on this, I’m not sure this essay id good enough for a high score, so hope I can get help from the creator of this wibsite.😇

Tagged: