International tourism has brought enormous benefits to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing International tourism has brought enormous benefits to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.

• Lia Tian
    University: Sichuan University
    Nationality: China
    March 30, 2022 at 8:53 am

International tourism has brought enormous benefits to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.

With the fashionable trend of traveling abroad in the past few decades, the influence brought by international travel has got a higher awareness gradually. Individuals occupied in tourist industry focus on the great income brought by international tourism while some people may worry more about the bad impacts like the public safety and traffic problems. As for me, I suppose the benefit would outweigh the disadvantages normally.

International tourism could make great contribution to economic apparently. With the increasing amount of service requirement, the transport industry, catering and entertainment industry and the retail industry would all makes their great efforts to achieve the demands, by which create economical benefits. Besides, the transcultural communication brought by the international tourism builds up a flourish and dynamic world. People could get in close touch with some cultural heritages which they could only see from books or internet before, through which they could obtain a much more memorable experience. The face to face talking and getting alone with native people would also help to get a better comprehension of a different culture. Furthermore, in a historical perspective, the ancient international tourism like Columbus, and Zhangqian, the former one made the magnificently geographic discovery and the later one brought exotic seeds from abroad, helped to make improvement in human-beings’ knowledge and epistemology of the world

Although some people may argue that the international flow of people may cause some safety problems, like the virus’s huge spreading among the world during such special period. I must confirm that those are tiny possibility fares and could be prevented via various ways in most cases.

Due to what I illustrated above, my perspective is the benefit would outweigh the disadvantages normally.

April 3, 2022 at 2:26 am

Fix issues suggested on screenshot reviews.