Is human relationship with pets useful?

• Toz
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: Chinese
    April 10, 2020 at 10:41 am

Is human relationship with pets useful?

In my opinion, human relationship with pets are useful. I will explain my view through the following points.

Domesticated animals have been accompanying with humans for thousands of years. During the past time, our ancestors raised dogs to guard home, protect cereals and help hunting. Thousands of years later, though requirements for pets have changed from guarding to company, the relationship with pets still counts.

As for kids in their infancy and childhood, a pet can be more than a mate. Through playing with pets, kids can not only get fun, but will learn about friendship and reliance. With the accompany of pets, a kid can enjoy a more colorful childhood. Moreover, some touching examples happened that pets protected or even save their young masters. Thus it is convincing that pets, especially dogs, will help care after kids.

Adults also benefit from pets. Stress and pressure are one of the main causes contributing to the common unhealthiness nowadays. But with the accompany of pets, one can get much released after work through a little interaction with pets. They will recharge you with their lovely outlook and enthusiastic emotion expression. After which the pressure will be replaced by a good mood.

For the elderly, who always suffer from loneliness due to absence of sons or daughters, pets will console them a lot. Daily exercise with the pets help keep their physical well-being, playing with pets increases joy and laughter, taking care of pets take the elderly away from having nothing to do. As a result, loneliness will be decreased and a healthy body can be obtained if the old people have a pet.

In summary, pets help kids to grow, facilitate adults to restore and keep old people to be happy and healthy. Therefore the conclusion can be drown out that human relationship with pets is still useful even in the modern society.

April 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm

Score: 70.8

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Toz
    University: Nanjing University
    Nationality: Chinese
    April 12, 2020 at 4:50 am

In my opinion, the relationship between humans and pets is useful. I will explain my view through the following points.

Domesticated animals have been accompanying with humans for thousands of years. Our ancestors raised dogs to guard homes, protect cereals, and help hunting. Today, although pets no longer serve as guards but as companions, the relationship with pets still matters.

As for kids in their infancy and childhood, a pet can be more than a mate. Through playing with pets, kids can not only get fun but will learn about friendship and reliance. With the company of pets, a kid can enjoy a more colorful childhood. Moreover, pets protecting children from dangers has been reported for many times. Thus it is convincing that pets, especially dogs, will help care after kids.

Adults also benefit from pets. Stress and pressure are one of the major causes contributing to unhealthiness nowadays. But for those pets owners, just a little interaction with pets can relieve their exhaustion from the hard work. Pets will recharge you with their lovely outlook and passion. After which a good mood will substitute for the pressure .

For the elderly, who always suffer from loneliness and illness, pets will console them a lot. Daily exercise with the pets helps keep them healthy. Playing with pets adds joy and laughter. Taking care of pets gives old people more meaning of the life. As a result, old people can obtain physical well-being and get rid of loneliness at the same time if they have a pet friend .

In summary, pets help kids to grow, help adults to restore and maintain old people ‘s happiness and healthiness. Thus we can conclude that human relationship with pets is still useful even in the modern society.

April 13, 2020 at 1:34 am

Score: 76.5

In my opinion, the relationship between humans and pets is useful. (I will explain my view through the following points.) [ poor writing; summarize the points in the introductory paragraph. ]

[ missing a topic sentence ]Domesticated animals have been accompanying with humans for thousands of years. Our ancestors raised dogs to guard homes, protect cereals, and help hunting. Today, although pets no longer serve as guards but as companions, the relationship with pets still matters.

As for kids in their infancy and childhood, a pet can be more than a mate. Through playing with pets, kids can not only get fun but will learn about friendship and reliance. With the company of pets, a kid can enjoy a more colorful[wrong word  ] childhood. Moreover, pets protecting children from dangers has [grammatical error  ]been reported[ passive ] for many times. Thus it is convincing that pets, especially dogs, will help care after kids.

Adults also benefit from pets. Stress and pressure are one of the major causes contributing to unhealthiness nowadays. But for those pets owners, just a little interaction with pets can relieve their exhaustion from the hard work. Pets will recharge you with their lovely outlook and passion. After which a good mood will/could[ use conditional writing ] substitute for the pressure.

For the elderly, who always [absolute statement/use conditional writing., i.e. often  ]suffer from loneliness and illness, pets will console them a lot. Daily exercise with the pets helps keep them healthy. Playing with pets adds joy and laughter. Taking care of pets gives old people more meaning of the [ article error ]life. As a result, old people can obtain physical well-being and get rid of loneliness at the same time if they have a pet friend .[ spacing error ]

In summary, pets help kids to grow, help adults to restore[ logical incompleteness ] and maintain old people ‘s happiness and healthiness. Thus we can conclude that human relationship with pets is still useful even in the modern society.

April 13, 2020 at 1:46 am

Final revision.