Is it difficult for teachers to be both popular (students like them) and effective in helping students in learning?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Is it difficult for teachers to be both popular (students like them) and effective in helping students in learning?

• skylar
    University: University of Wisconsin Madison
    Nationality: China
    February 5, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Is it difficult for teachers to be both popular (students like them) and effective in helping students in learning?

The has been constant drumbeat over whether it is difficult for teachers to both welcomed and effective in helping students. From my standpoint, it is possible for teachers to have both these advantages. Reasons go as follow.

First, it is important to teach with wonderful methods . If a teacher can impart knowledge in an interesting way rather than mechanically reading the books and courses materials, this will quickly capture students’ attention in the class and boost students’ learning efficiency. Take my Math teacher, Professor Omer, as an example. Some teachers just teach the dull calculations or abstract theories in the lecture, and write these things on the whiteboard. By contrast, Professor Omer teach math with  interesting daily life examples. In this way,  my classmates always concentrated in the class, since this teaching style make math much more interesting and practical. Besides, his lecture is always full of students and let many students fall into love in math again. Therefore, it is not difficult for teachers to be welcomed and effective in helping students.

Teachers who care students from bottom their heart is likely to be both popular and help students with their teaching.  Due to the fierce competition in school, it is easily for students suffered from pressure. Thus, a teacher should pay attention to students’ mental health and help them tackle the problems . I can recall my high school chemistry teacher, Bella, she was the person that dragged me out of troubled waters. I got the lowest grade in the midterm exam of chemistry in my life. From then on, I constantly in a bad mood  and could not concentrated in anything, which leads to vicious circle. Then, my teacher, Bella, noticed my depression, and made a long conservation with me to know about my current situation. After that, she made great efforts to help with my chemistry study, and answered my questions patiently. Also, she paid much attention to my mental health, and told me several useful methods to reduce stress. Had it not been my teacher’s caring, I would never gain the confidence in study again.

February 6, 2021 at 2:18 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs; restrict each paragraph to 110 words. (GRE essay 110-word qualifies for non-software revision; 90- word applies to TOEFL/IELTS essay );
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Tagged: