Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

• yujia
    University: Hainan normal university
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 20, 2021 at 2:52 pm

Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people prefer to accept an adverse situation while others incline to improve them. I agree with the latter that we should endeavor to overcome the plight.

On the one hand, sometimes it’s beyond our power to improve the situation, for example, the death of families and natural disasters like earthquakes. In speaking of these accidents, we have nothing to do but accept them. On the other hand, there are some difficulties that we can overcome with an effort. For example, a unsatisfactory job or lack of money, which can be solved by education , training and hard work.

Thus, It’s more sensible for us to solve the common problems we confronted in life, because we can magnify our initiatives and make progress in the future. Accepting the adverse situation means you admit that you deserve it. This recognition will dampen your confidence and self-efficiency, compelling you to connect yourself with doomed failure. Yet, by responding to the problem positively, we can dig out the deepest root of the problem, unravel the complicated reasons and identify the shortcomings needed to be improved. Consequently, we can prevent the problem from happening again. For example, if you earn less salary than you expect, it may because you are not qualified for your position or you’ve chosen the wrong company. At this moment, if you decide to get by on such a modest salary instead of improving the professional expertise or finding new jobs, you may lose the opportunity to succeed forever.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that we should confront the challenges positively and try to make improvement. Therefore, we can identify the disadvantages and accumulate experience to pave the road for future success.

March 20, 2021 at 3:11 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. About 15% of the sentences are passive; convert them into their active counterparts. (10%- qualifies for non-software TOEFL/IELTS/GRE writing revision );

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

March 20, 2021 at 3:12 pm

Please add my WeChat and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.

yujia
    University: Hainan normal university
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 21, 2021 at 5:56 am

Some people prefer to accept an adverse situation while others incline to improve them. I opine we should endeavor to overcome the plight.

On the one hand, sometimes it’s beyond our power to improve the situation. For example, we can’t reverse the death of families and natural disasters like earthquakes. However, we can overcome other predicaments with an effort. For example, we can increase our income by doing the job better.

Thus, It’s more sensible to solve the common problems we confronted in life. In this way, we can magnify our initiatives and make progress in the future. First, accepting the adverse situation means you admit you deserve it. This recognition will dampen your confidence and self-efficiency. Eventually, you will associate yourself with doomed failure. Yet, by responding to the problem positively, we can identify the shortcomings needed to be improved and prevent the problem from happening again. For example, if you earn less salary than you expect, it may because you are not qualified for your position. If you decide to get by on a modest salary instead of improving the professional expertise, you may lose the opportunity to succeed forever.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that we should confront the challenges positively and try to make improvements. Therefore, we can identify the disadvantages and accumulate experience to pave the road for future success.

March 23, 2021 at 1:12 am

On hold. Please add my WeChat and remind me of sending you screenshot reviews.