Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

• Aiden
    Nationality: China
    May 13, 2020 at 6:46 am

Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation, such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is argued by people that whether should a person accept a bad situation like an uncomfortable career and poverty or not, some think it can be accepted while others think it is more meaningful to overcome the difficulties to live a better life. Although there are good arguments in favor of the first view, I personally agreed that people will benefited a lot by struggling for themselves. This essay will discussed both view and give the reason why I support the second view.

It is obvious that the life is not always smooth and some people choose to undertake the bad situation since they believe that their fortune will happen in the future. The process to achieve success is painful and the feeling of failure is frustrated. For example, poor educated people have few chances to get a satisfactory career due to their education while they might think it is too difficult to stay in school. Therefore, they accept the fate and have a dull life without improvement or failure.

Besides that, it is also mentioned that others argue that is better to try and get rid of the bad situation. I can not agree any more. As the saying goes,’ No pains, no gains’. The life is unpredictable so we have no reason to give up easily. For instance, a student may got a poor grade in the school. He may have to face the punishment of his parents and the taunt of his classmates. He may feel disappointed and choose to be a bad student. But if he refuse to give up and keep on studying, he has the chance to get a better job in school. It is always not too late to find a solution since the destiny is controlled by ourselves.

In a conclusion, I concede that it is not wrong to undergo the bad situation. Nevertheless, I am convinced that it is better to try and improve the situation outweigh the former view.

May 14, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. About 40% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Aiden
    May 15, 2020 at 7:48 am

People argue that whether a person should accept a bad situation like an uncomfortable career and poverty or not. Some think it can be acceptable while others insist that it is more meaningful to overcome the difficulties to in their life. Although there are good arguments in favor of the first view, I  agreed that it would be beneficial to people by struggling for themselves. This essay will discuss both views and give the reason why I support the second view.

It is a common sense that life is not always smooth so some people choose to undertake the bad situation since they believe that their fortune will happen in the future. The process of achieving success is painful while the feeling of failure is frustrating. For example, poorly educated people have few chances to get a superior career due to their education while they might think it is too difficult to stay in school. Therefore, they accept fate and have a dull life without improvement or failure.

Besides that, it also mentioning that it is better to try and get rid of bad situation. I agree to it. As the saying goes,’ No pains, no gains.’  Life is unpredictable and we have no reason to give up easily. For instance, a student may get a poor grade in the school. He may have to face the punishment of his parents and the taunt of his classmates. He may feel disappointed and choose to be a bad student. But if he chooses  to keep on studying, he has the chance to get a better job in school. It is always not too late to find a solution since we control our own destiny .

In conclusion, I concede that it is not wrong to undergo bad situation. Nevertheless, I am convinced that it is better to try and improve life outweighs the former view.

May 15, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 15% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts;
    2. Remove the first paragraph and rewrite it in your own words;
    3. Replace IT with nouns;
    4. Learn punctuation use concerning coordinating words.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Aiden
    May 18, 2020 at 6:56 am

Some people think it can be acceptable to live in a bad situation like an unsatisfactory job or lack of money. Others argue that it is more meaningful to overcome the difficulties in their life. I agreed with the second view. This essay will discuss both views and give the reason why I support the second view.

It is apparent that life is not always easy. Some people choose to undertake a bad situation since they believe that their fortune will happen in the future. They also fear to struggle because it is painful for them. For example, poorly educated people have few chances to get a superior career due to their education. They might think it is too difficult to continue their education, so they accept fate and have a dull life without improvement or failure.

Besides that, it is also mentioned that it is better to try and get rid of a bad situation. I agree with that view. As the saying goes,’ No pains, no gains.’  Life is unpredictable, and we have no reason to give up. For instance, a student may get a poor grade in the school. He may have to face the punishment of his parents and the taunt of his classmates. He may feel disappointed and choose to be a bad student. But if he chooses to try, he may change the bad situation. It is always not too late to find a solution since we still live in the world.

In conclusion, I concede that it is not wrong to undergo a bad situation. Nevertheless, I am convinced that it is better to try and improve life outweighs the former view.

May 18, 2020 at 9:47 pm

(Some people think it can be acceptable to live in a bad situation like an unsatisfactory job or lack of money.)[ Distort and repeat the topic  ] Others argue (that it is more meaningful)[ vague; use clear words  ] to overcome the difficulties in their life. I agreed with the second view. This essay will discuss both views and give the reason why I support the second view. [This is not writing. Write something clearly.   ]

It is apparent that life is not always easy. Some people choose to undertake [ wrong word  ]a bad situation since they believe that their fortune will happen [wrong word   ]in the future. They also fear to struggle because (it is painful for them)[  unclear ]. For example, poorly educated people have few chances to get a superior career[absolute statement/poorly educated people OFTEN/MAY have   ] due to their education. They might think it is too difficult to continue their education, so they accept fate and have a dull life[imballenced structure/ so they accept the fate and live a dull life   ] (without improvement or failure)[ unclear  ].

Besides, that, it is also mentioned that it is better to try and get rid of a bad situation. I agree with that view. As the saying goes,’ No no pains, no gains.’  Life is unpredictable, and we have no reason to give up. For instance, a student may get a poor grade in the school. He may have to face the punishment of /from his parents and the taunt of his classmates. He may feel disappointed and choose to be a bad[unclear word   ] student. But if he chooses to try, he may change the bad situation. It is always not too late to find a solution since we still live in the world.

In conclusion, I concede that it is not wrong to undergo a bad situation. Nevertheless, I am convinced that it is better to try and improve life (outweighs the former view)[unclear   ].

Suggestions: 

Remove IT in all sentences when IT functions as the subject. Rewrite all these sentences.