It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise.

• Eric
    University: 中国电子科大
    Nationality: China
    June 30, 2020 at 8:16 am

It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than doing physical exercise.

I disagree about this statement. For my personal perspective, everyone have a special for relaxing. Using which way for relaxing ,it depends on person. So, it is hard to say reading books , watching movie or do exercise is better.

Firstly, for people who often work in a office and sit whole day. Doing exercise will be a better choice. Finishing a whole day work. Do some sports or exercise could make people more energetic. According to survey regarding about the effect of doing exercise on different people, conducted by Human Activities Analysis Center(HAAC), among 3000 respondents who work in different field. 53% of them feel joyful after exercise. And 92% of people who like exercise are work in a office, seldom have a chance for even a walking. Spending most of time on computer in the office. From the research, it is surely that exercise is a better choice for this kinds of people.

Secondly, For people who earn the money with strength. Reading a book or watch a movie will help them relaxing. There are a lot of people work tired physically, like car washer , chief , carrier and so on. If them have to do exercise after work. It definitely a nightmare. Their body need a rest. So, go home and watch a movie on the sofa will solve this problem. My father is a chief. He is fanatical on basketball when he was young. It is the same to me. But , I have fewer chance to play basketball with my father. Every time I beg him to play with me. He always use tire as reason to reject me. What is more ,the biggest thing for may father is watching the basketball match after work. As his son , I think I know the reason. My dad’s body need rest!

In a conclusion , there is no best way for relaxing. People should find their for relaxing. A right way for relaxing will help you feel energetic tomorrow.

July 3, 2020 at 10:58 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Numerous grammatical errors.
    2. About 80% of the sentences lack connections.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

July 14, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Please resubmit your essay after removing all unreadable codes.

Eric
    University: 中国电子科大
    Nationality: China
    July 15, 2020 at 8:50 am

I disagree with this statement. From my personal perspective, everyone has a special for relaxing. Using which way for rest. it depends on different people. So, it is hard to say reading books, watching movies or do exercise is better.

Firstly, for people who often work in an office and sit for a whole day. Doing exercise will be a better choice. When a whole day work finished. Do some sports or exercise could make people more energetic. According to a survey regarding about the effect of exercise, conducted by Human Activities Analysis Center(HAAC), among 3000 respondents who work in different fields. 53% of them feel joyful after exercise. And 92% of people who like exercise are work in an office, seldom have a chance for even a walk. They spend most of time on computer in the office. From the research, indeed exercise is a better choice for this kind of people.

Secondly, people who earn money with strength. Reading a book or watch a movie will help them relax. There are a lot of people work tired physically, like chief, carrier and so on. If this kind of people have to do exercise after work. It is definitely a nightmare. Their body needs a rest. So, go home and watch a movie on the sofa will solve this problem. My father is a chief. He is crazy about basketball when he was young. It is the same with me. Though, I still have fewer chances to play basketball with my father. Every time I beg him to play with me. He always uses tire as the reason to reject me. What is more, one of the biggest thing for my father is watching the basketball match after work. As his son, I think I know the reason. My dad’s body needs rest!

In a conclusion, there is no best way for rest. People should find their best relaxing ways. A right relaxing way will help you feel energetic tomorrow.

July 15, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words. 
    2. Most sentences lack transitory words. 

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.