Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• zzx0731
    University: Hokaiddo University
    Nationality: China
    May 21, 2020 at 3:48 am

Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today’s life is more and more complex. I really agree the statement it’s essential that young people should have the ability to plan and organize.

For individuals, the ability to plan and organize is the key to achieve one’s goals. Young people don’t have enough experience to deal with some problems immediately, when they are stepping forward to their goals. They should know how to solve these barriers by themselves. Then, the ability to plan and organize can let them learn about the probable problems and make plans in advance. For example, when I was doing a research project about planktons, I took most probable problems into account, such as dangers in labs, data errors and weather influence, into account, before the experiment was taken. Meanwhile, I put forward my resolutions for these accidents, and when I came across the bad weather, the membrane set up in advance protected the planktons from contamination. Eventually, I achieved my experimental goals and finished my paper.

For team, the ability can make the team more united. In fact, the society is stressing on the team work more and more. Thus, how to adapt in a team seems like a compulsory lesson for young people. Besides, how to arrange appropriate people to do suitable jobs is also significant, which also requires the ability to organize.  For instance, I have been worked for an internship. We were grouped by random, and worked for an experiment project. After the captain, who was chosen by leaders of the firm, randomly arranged work for everyone, we did our own work without detailed plan. And everyone did not contact with others. Finally, primary data computing errors appeared, and meeting recording was lost. Therefore, I know it’s horrible if a team cannot be organized well.

In summary, I think it is necessary for young people to develop abilities to plan and organize. Without them, we could not finish our work well in some degree and adapt to the more and more complex situations.

May 25, 2020 at 1:56 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    3. Use YOUR words to write the first paragraph.
    4. Learn the exact meaning of ‘deal with’; use an English-to-English dictionary to learn the phrase and then rewrite the sentence.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

zzx0731
    May 25, 2020 at 5:00 am

With the development of society, modern life becomes more complex. So many tools we can select to use, so much information we can access, and so many people we should meet or talk with. For young people, the ability to plan and organize is important, under such a situation. Therefore, in my perspective, it’s crucial for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Firstly, for individuals, the ability to plan and organize is the key to achieve one’s goals. Young people don’t have enough experience to deal with some problems immediately when they are stepping forward to their goals. Thus, the ability to plan and organize can let them learn about the probable problems and make plans in advance. For example, when I was doing a research project about planktons, I took the most probable problems into account, such as dangers in labs, data errors and weather influence, before the experiment was carried out. Meanwhile, I put forward my resolutions for these accidents, and when I came across the bad weather, the membrane set up in advance protected the planktons from contamination. Eventually, I achieved my experimental goals and finished my paper.

For a team, the ability can make the group more united. The society is stressing on the teamwork more and more. Without the ability, the leader could not help members perform their duties and realize common goals. For instance, I have been worked in a group in an environment corporation for an internship. We were grouped at random, and worked for an investigation project. After the captain, who was chosen by leaders of the firm, randomly arranged work for everyone, we concentrated on our own assignment without further plan. And everyone did not contact with others about the work progress and difficulties. Finally, primary data computing errors appeared, and meeting recording was lost.

In summary, I think it is necessary for young people to own abilities to plan and organize. Without them, we could not finish our work well in some degree and adapt to the more and more complex situations.

May 29, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Score: 62.6

With the development of society, [ two clauses are logically disconnected ]modern life becomes more complex. So many tools[lost coherence from the last sentence  ] we can select to use, so much information we can access, and so many people we should meet or talk with[rephrase the sentence  ]. For young people, the ability to plan and organize[ no connection from the prior sentence ] is important, [punctuation error  ]under such a situation[unclear  ]. Therefore, in my perspective, it’s crucial for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Firstly, for individuals, the ability to plan and organize is the key to achieve one’s goals. Young people don’t have enough experience to deal with some problems immediately when they are (stepping forward to their goals)[unclear  ]. Thus, the ability to plan and organize can let them learn about the probable problems and make plans in advance. For example, when I was doing a research project about planktons, )I took had taken the most probable problems into account, (such as dangers in labs, data errors and weather influence)[ misplaced ], [ punctuation error ]before the experiment was carried out. Meanwhile, I put forward my resolutions for (these accidents)[ unclear ], and when I came across the bad weather, the membrane set up in advance protected the planktons from contamination. Eventually, I achieved my experimental goals and finished my paper.

For a team, the ability[specify  ] can make the group more united. (The society is stressing on the teamwork more and more. )[unclear  ]Without the ability, the[ article error ] leader could not help members perform their duties and realize common goals. For instance, I have been worked/interned [ grammatical error ]in a group in an environment corporation for an internship. We were grouped at random, and worked [grammatical error  ]for an investigation project. After the captain[ unclear ], who was chosen by leaders of the firm, randomly arranged work for everyone, we concentrated on our own assignment without [article error  ]further plan. And everyone did not contact with [  preposition error]others about the work progress and difficulties. Finally, primary data computing errors appeared, and meeting recording was lost.

In summary, I think it is necessary for young people to own abilities to plan and organize. Without them[ unclear pronoun ], we could not finish our work well in [wrong preposition  ]some degree and adapt to the more and more complex situations.

zzx0731
    May 30, 2020 at 3:05 am

With the development of society, modern life becomes more and more complex. How does the complexity perform? So many tools we can select to use, so much information we can access, and so many people we can communicate with. Under such a situation, making appropriate plans benefits young people; therefore, it’s crucial for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Firstly, the ability to plan and organize is the key to achieve one’s goals. Young people don’t have enough experience to deal with some problems when they are stepping forward to their goals; thus, the ability to plan and organize can let young people learn about probable problems and make plans in advance; for example, when I was doing a research project about planktons, I had taken the most probable problems, such as dangers in labs, data errors and weather influence, into account before the experiment was carried out; meanwhile, I put forward my resolutions for these problems, and when I came across the bad weather, the membrane set up in advance protected the planktons from contamination. Eventually, I achieved my experimental goals.

For a team, the ability to plan and organize can make a group more united. We could find, only through teamwork, almost projects can be accomplished. This phenomenon means the society stresses on teamwork. Without plan and organization, the leader of the group could not help members perform their duties and realize common goals. For instance, I have interned in a group in a corporation with others. We were grouped at random. After grouping, a leader of the firm chose a person as captain of my group. The captain randomly arranged work for everyone. Subsequently, we concentrated on our own assignment without further plan; everyone didn’t communicate with others about work progress or difficulties. Finally, primary data computing errors appeared, and meeting recording was lost.

In summary, I think it is necessary for young people to own abilities to plan and organize. Without the abilities, we could not finish our work well to some degree and adapt to more complex situations.

June 4, 2020 at 12:52 am

Score: Ungraded

(With the development of society, modern life becomes more and more complex. How does the complexity perform? So many tools we can select to use, so much information we can access, and so many people we can communicate with.) In may parts of the world, society has entered the phase of complexity. Some of the prominent complexity features include A, B, and C. Under such a situation, In such a complex society, effective planning and organization significantly benefit the young. making appropriate plans benefits young people; therefore, it’s crucial for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Firstly, the ability to plan and organize is the key to achieve one’s goals. Young people don’t have enough experience to deal with some problems when they are stepping forward to their goals; thus, the ability to plan and organize can let young people learn about probable problems and make plans in advance; for example, when I was doing a research project about planktons, I had taken the most probable problems, such as dangers in labs, data errors and weather influence, into account before the experiment was carried out; meanwhile, I put forward my resolutions for these problems, and when I came across the bad weather, the membrane set up in advance protected the planktons from contamination. Eventually, I achieved my experimental goals.

For a team, the ability to plan and organize can make a group more united. We could find, only through teamwork, almost projects can be accomplished. This phenomenon means the society stresses on teamwork. Without plan and organization, the leader of the group could not help members perform their duties and realize common goals. For instance, I have interned in a group in a corporation with others. We were grouped at random. After grouping, a leader of the firm chose a person as captain of my group. The captain randomly arranged work for everyone. Subsequently, we concentrated on our own assignment without further plan; everyone didn’t communicate with others about work progress or difficulties. Finally, primary data computing errors appeared, and meeting recording was lost.

In summary, I think it is necessary for young people to own abilities to plan and organize. Without the abilities, we could not finish our work well to some degree and adapt to more complex situations.