Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.

• xjj
    University: Xiamen University
    Nationality: China
    September 14, 2021 at 3:03 am

Some people believe that it is good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or too valuable to be shared freely.

On the issue of whether it’s good to totally share information in the area of scientific research, business and the academic world, there’s always some disputes. There’re people who think it’s a nice idea to share and the support of this idea is that sharing information can burst the future development of science , business as well as the academic. However, other people think it’s unsafe to share information. As for me, I agree with the latter.

We can see there’re three areas of information to be discussed, and I would like to first discuss the area of business. We know there’s a kind of crime called the invasion of business secret. People who unduly scratch others’ business information which is of large essence and is in the state of unopened would be sentenced. Because in business world, the information means opportunity. Or we can say the forth of business is on the base of asymmetric information. As a result, it’s not a good idea to totally share business information.

Secondly, let’s look into the area of science. We know every country has its own secrets, some referring to military and the rest of which are mainly about science. In China, the technology of 5G is such kind of secret information because it consumes numerous economic investments.

The last is the information in academic world. In my perspective, it also can’t be casually shared. The most absolute thing support my opinion is that copying others’ essays is strictly forbidden. Consider the reason behind is the ordinary theory that efforts should be paid. Only when people are paid, can they have the motivation to create. And a positive society needs people’s creation. So we set special institution to boycott total academic information sharing. The toot of such measure is to protect the stability of our society and help our society to develop.

September 14, 2021 at 10:58 am

On the issue of whether it’s (do not use contractions) good to totally share information in the area (fields) of scientific research, business and the academic world, there’s always (are) some disputes. There’re (do not use contractions) people who (delete) think it’s a nice idea to share and the (delete) support of (delete) this idea is that sharing information can burst the future development of science , business as well as the academic (simplify and rewrite). However, other people think it’s unsafe to share information. As for me, I agree with the latter (why?).

We can see there’re three areas of information to be discussed, and I would like to first discuss the area of business. We know there’s a kind of crime called the invasion of business secret. People who unduly scratch others’ business information which is of large essence and is in the state of unopened would be sentenced. Because in business world, the information means opportunity. Or we can say the forth of business is on the base of asymmetric information. As a result, it’s not a good idea to totally share business information.

Secondly, let’s look into the area of science. We know every country has its own secrets, some referring to military and the rest of which are mainly about science. In China, the technology of 5G is such kind of secret information because it consumes numerous economic investments.

The last is the information in academic world. In my perspective, it also can’t be casually shared. The most absolute thing support my opinion is that copying others’ essays is strictly forbidden. Consider the reason behind is the ordinary theory that efforts should be paid. Only when people are paid, can they have the motivation to create. And a positive society needs people’s creation. So we set special institution to boycott total academic information sharing. The toot of such measure is to protect the stability of our society and help our society to develop.

September 14, 2021 at 3:06 pm

Partial Revision (please fix similar mistakes, revise whole essay, and resubmit)

xjj
    September 14, 2021 at 3:44 pm

On the issue of whether it is good to totally share information in the area of scientific research, business and the academic world, there are always some disputes.  People supporting to share think that sharing information can burst the future development of science , business as well as academics. While people holding the opposite view think it’s unsafe to share information. As for me, I agree with the latter, and the reasons are listed as follows.

We can see there are three areas of information to be discussed, and I would like to first discuss the area of business. We know there is a kind of crime called the invasion of business secrets. People who unduly scratch others’ business information which is of large essence and is in the state of unopened would be sentenced. Because in business world, the information means opportunity. Or we can say the advance of business is on the base of asymmetric information. As a result, it’s not a good idea to totally share business information.

Secondly, let’s look into the area of science. We know every country has its own secrets, some referring to the military and the rest of which are mainly about science. In China, the technology of 5G is such kind of secret information because it consumes numerous economic investments.

The last is the information in academic world. In my perspective, it also can’t be casually shared. The most absolute thing supporting my opinion is that copying others’ essays is strictly forbidden. The reason behind is the ordinary theory that efforts should be paid. Only when people are paid, can they have the motivation to create. And a positive society needs people’s creation. So we set special institution to boycott total academic information sharing. The toot of such a measure is to protect the stability of our society and help our society to develop.

September 15, 2021 at 1:31 pm

On the issue of whether it is good to totally share information in the area of scientific research, business and the academic world, there are always some disputes.  People supporting to share (who support sharing knowledge) think that sharing information (it) can burst (contribute to) the future development of science, business as well as academics. While people holding the opposite view think it’s (do not use contractions) unsafe to share information. As for me, I agree with the latter, and the reasons are listed as follows.

We can see (delete) there are three areas of information to be discussed, and I would like to (will) first discuss the area of business. We know there is a kind of crime called the invasion of business secrets (word choice error). People who unduly scratch (word choice error) others’ business information which is of large essence and is in the state of unopened would be sentenced (important and secret) (this is an incomplete sentence). Because in (In the) business world, the (delete) information means opportunity. Or we can say the advance of business is on the base (Businesses succeed on the basis) of asymmetric information. As a result, it’s not a good idea to totally share business information.

Secondly, let’s look into the area of (at) science. We know every country has its own secrets, some referring to the military and the rest of which are mainly about (delete) science. In China, the technology of (delete) 5G is such kind of (delete) secret information because it consumes numerous economic investments. (this paragraph ends with out explanation)

The last is the information in the academic world. In my perspective, it also can’t be casually shared. The most absolute thing supporting my opinion is that copying others’ essays is strictly forbidden. The reason behind this is the ordinary theory that efforts (hard work) should be paid (compensated). Only when people are paid, can they have the motivation to create. And a positive society needs people’s creation. So we set special institution (create institutions) to boycott (prevent) total academic information sharing. The toot (purpose) of such a measure is to protect the stability of our society and help our (delete) society to (delete) develop.

September 15, 2021 at 1:31 pm

On the issue of whether it is good to totally share information in the area of scientific research, business and the academic world, there are always some disputes.  People supporting to share (who support sharing knowledge) think that sharing information (it) can burst (contribute to) the future development of science, business as well as academics. While people holding the opposite view think it’s (do not use contractions) unsafe to share information. As for me, I agree with the latter, and the reasons are listed as follows.

We can see (delete) there are three areas of information to be discussed, and I would like to (will) first discuss the area of business. We know there is a kind of crime called the invasion of business secrets (word choice error). People who unduly scratch (word choice error) others’ business information which is of large essence and is in the state of unopened would be sentenced (important and secret) (this is an incomplete sentence). Because in (In the) business world, the (delete) information means opportunity. Or we can say the advance of business is on the base (Businesses succeed on the basis) of asymmetric information. As a result, it’s not a good idea to totally share business information.

Secondly, let’s look into the area of (at) science. We know every country has its own secrets, some referring to the military and the rest of which are mainly about (delete) science. In China, the technology of (delete) 5G is such kind of (delete) secret information because it consumes numerous economic investments. (this paragraph ends with out explanation)

The last is the information in the academic world. In my perspective, it also can’t be casually shared. The most absolute thing supporting my opinion is that copying others’ essays is strictly forbidden. The reason behind this is the ordinary theory that efforts (hard work) should be paid (compensated). Only when people are paid, can they have the motivation to create. And a positive society needs people’s creation. So we set special institution (create institutions) to boycott (prevent) total academic information sharing. The toot (purpose) of such a measure is to protect the stability of our society and help our (delete) society to (delete) develop.

September 16, 2021 at 3:04 pm

Final revision

xjj
    September 17, 2021 at 1:55 am

On the issue of whether it’s good to totally share information in the area of scientific research, business and the academic world, there are always some disputes. There are people who support sharing information think it can contribute to the future development of science , business as well as academics. However, other people think it is unsafe to share information. As for me, I agree with the latter.

We can see there are three areas of information to be discussed, and I would like to first discuss the area of business. We know there is a kind of crime called the breaching business secrets, which means unduly stealing others’ essential and secret business information is illegal. Because in the business world, information means opportunity. Or we can say business succeeds on the base of asymmetric information. As a result, it is not a good idea to totally share business information.

Secondly, let us look at the area of science. We know every country has its own secrets, referring to the military and science. For example, in China, 5G is such secret information because it consumes numerous economic investments. And those technological information can’t be casually shared.

The last is the information in the academic world. In my perspective, it also can not be casually shared. The most absolute thing supporting my opinion is that copying others’ essays is strictly forbidden. The reason behind  this is the ordinary theory that efforts should be paid off. Only when people are compensated, can they have the motivation to create. And a positive society needs people’s creation. So we create institution to prevent total academic information sharing. The purpose of such a measure is to protect the stability of our society and help society develop.

Tagged: